New Challenge Group Forming - The next 25lbs by June 17th

Options

Replies

• gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your interest in taking part in "The next 25lbs by June 17th..." challenge.

I've sent out invitations to everyone who has responded to me to this point, and we are about at 60 members who've accepted the invite. So I am going to close the group (for now) to try and keep it at a manageable size for me -- simply for being able to track down weekly check-ins and such.

If you add your name to this post afterwards I will keep you posted if there is anything that becomes available (my current friends and former team member will always receive special consideration).

Greg
  • SkinnySizeMe84
    Options
    What a great idea!!! I would love to be apart of this...just starting out...:)
  • kitkatwag
    kitkatwag Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am needed get that going so I will be ready for my daughter in laws wedding!
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    :happy: I am dedicated to this and I would like to join also.
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've never joined a "challenge" group, but would love in. I was in a car accident with a concussion, and I'm finally starting to feel better. Count me IN!
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • ashielovesdashie88
    Options
    i would love to join as well! i'm doing a competition similiar to this at work right now and it would really help!
  • allthngsthru
    Options
    Would like to join too ;)
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi Greg, please don't get rid of me. Still more to lose. You are a great teacher/informer, I have to keep learning/losing.
  • long2hall
    long2hall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I anything opens up let me know - I would love to participate! Thanks.
  • Danie8184
    Options
    Hey there, If the group isn't full yet... I'd like to join also. :) thanks
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if there is still room.
  • Fani2003
    Fani2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Would love to join too!
  • RynoSada15
    RynoSada15 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is my goal amount of weight and I continuously struggle with motivation...it seems like there is a ton of interest already, but if there is room I would love to join as well :)
  • hezzyhlo
    hezzyhlo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, if you open it back up..Or if anyone else would like to start a similar challenge! :)
  • Lynnhealthpro
    Options
    Hey this is exactly what I need. If the group is still open? Count me in!!!!!
  • laurelnordy
    Options
    Is there still room in this group? I am very serious about this goal and would like the accountability.
    Let me know.
  • veronicah3868
    veronicah3868 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Bevalicious
    Bevalicious Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me IN too pls :)
  • dhansen88
    dhansen88 Posts: 22
    Options