The Final Meltdown 7.14.09

Options
msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
Good morning all! Just stopping in to say hi before I rush out to my busy day - music camp for the kiddos at church, two dr. appts. in the afternoon, and playing in a city band concert tonight. Got home really late last night as I went to a DCI (Drum Corps International) show 100 miles from here.

Anyway, aside from being tired, which will probably only get worse this week, I am doing fine. Trying to make only smart choices in my busy world, and drink my water. Hope you all are well, and have a terrific Tuesday!

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Mornin yall

Mary it sounds like you have a very busy week ahead of you.
    I startred my C25K last night, I felt great after but today my foot and legs are killing me. My DH even encouraged me in his own way saying I have plenty of time to finish the C25K so I can run with him and that he was enjoying watching me do this. I stayed under my cals yesterday and almost got all my water in.
    I did not stop for breakfast today so that is day 1 no biscuit for me.:happy:
    Lets see how long that will last
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Howdy! I have good news! - I took a picture, but I don't know how to post pictures on the forum :grumble: I was the top loser in my gym for last month! Yay! The stats were 6.4 pounds and 6.45 inches for a total of 12.85 woohoo! aaaaaaand, I drank all of my water yesterday. *smug*

I'm just feeling really good right now. :smooched: I have also noticed these past few days that I no longer NEED a cup of coffee to wake up in the morning. This is the first time in years (at least 12) that I can remember having natural energy. When I began this lifestyle change, I only anticipated looking better, not knowing that I could ever feel better too.

Well, thanks for letting me toot my horn this morning. Hope y'all have a super day filled with lots of water and good choices.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I have good news! - I took a picture, but I don't know how to post pictures on the forum :grumble:

Upload them to Photobucket or somewhere similar, and use img code (photobucket does it automatically, but you don't capitalize the "IMG" or "/IMG" at the beginning and end. Hope I helped!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Well, I got up at 3 this morning and took my moose (my 72lb dog) out for a jog / run. 2.5 miles, in fact and we did it in 30 minutes. I was able to jog about 75% of the first mile, and a minute on the way back, but the humidity was horrible, I was sweating like a beast and the moose was about the step on her own tongue!

I will hit the gym for 45 mins of cardio (cycling), 25 mins of weights (arms today) and 15 mins of abc and core work (planks kick butt!)

Yay.....

Ileana
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I ran outside yesterday! Went 4 1/2 times around the track in 15 min. My goal is 6 times around in 15 min. I need to run outside more often! I think the treadmill is easier then outside but outside I can run longer intervals then the tm probably because nothing is controlling my speed.

Have a good day all. rest day for me. These are the hardest days to stay in my calories
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Well decided to take a break from the treamill today but lol that may change by thisevening :wink: I've so much to get done the next few days before I head off on my 2 weeks hols :tongue:

I am still washing and drying clothes to make sure they are ready to pack but I have no clue what to bring lol as it could be rain or shine :huh:

It's been several years since I've had a holiday so I can' wait :laugh: it's only UK but I am excited lol :bigsmile:

So my plan for today is to stick to the cals as I weigh in a day earlier :ohwell: I fly out on Thurs and my normal day is Fri :blushing:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! :flowerforyou:

Running late today, slept in...another late traffic collision last nite.

Have a great day!

Pam :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Really busy today - hope you are all having a great healthy day!