Getting Married in less then 7 months and at least 50lbs to

Options
Hello!
Been using MFP for the past month or so. I am a 27 year old mother of 3 beautiful babies ages 10, 7 and 1. I have an amazing fiance whom I will be married to this September! I have a perfect life, I just wish I could lose this weight faster and keep the motivation. I realize I'm probably not the only one saying this !! haha. I am currently at 1400 calories a day and I try to go to the gym 3-4 times a week, if i can't make the gym, I try and get out for a walk or something. I have lost about 4lbs in the past month which I guess is better then nothing considering I wasn't really counting calories as much. I hope to be down another 25lbs by our stag and doe which is in May.
I guess I'm just looking for support! I get a lot from the soon to be hubby but I'm sick of hearing the " I love you the way you are" crap... lol. That's lovely hunny, BUT I DONT! LOL I need to lose weight because I would like to order my wedding dress soon! Anyways, thanks for listening to me rant! I have bbm if anyone feels like adding! (I have no clue on how to add people on here) Yes, Im the newbie! LOL :blushing:

Replies

• beck5500
    beck5500 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, congrats on the upcoming wedding! My name is Rebecca, I'm 29 with two beautiful children and a wonderful husband. I know exactly what you mean when it comes to their support! He says all of the "right" things and I love him for it but sometimes I need the motivation and kick in the butt from someone who isn't going to say "I'm perfect the way I am". I have a current goal of 60 pounds to lose. This past year I lost 30 only to gain back 20 of it in recent months. I have only been trying again for about a week and so far have found this site to be pretty motivational. I am so sick of flip flopping around with my weight and want to lose it and keep it off once and for all! I would be happy to add you as a friend if you would like some support.

Oh and to add a friend just click on their username and you'll see a green box on their profile that says "Add Friend" :-)