Was your starting weight at 200lbs, and now you are at your

Options
1235»

Replies

• hrcowman
    hrcowman Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my starting weight was 203lbs. I reached my first goal of 173lbs at the beginning of January, and my new goal is to now get to 153lbs. I currently weigh around 165. Feel free to add me, I have a few progress pictures posted on my profile! (:
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", and my heaviest weight was 218, currently at 196. I don't really have a weight goal but I'm currently at 32% body fat and want to hit 25% at goal one and 20% as my ultimate goal, which I'll evaluate based on how I look and feel to see if I want to go any further. Based on my measurements and calculations, I can achieve 20% and weigh 160lbs.

I see a lot of women on here that lift who are my height and look AWESOME at heavier weights than what BMI/height-weight charts recommend. For me, I think body fat % is the way to go.
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Will keep you in my prayers Darla! :bigsmile:
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'5
    Started at 202 and I am now at 176.
    Feel free to add me!
  • rebyekah
    rebyekah Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm 5'4". In June 2010 I started at 210 lbs. after having twins and now I've been maintaining between 117-120 since beginning of November. It takes time and patience, but it can be done!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I started at 215lb and am now at 150.5. I put a post up after I lost 50lbs and don't plan on putting up another one until I reach 140. I am 5'5" and I started this weight loss in July of last year. This has some of my before and progress pictures:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/438560-50-lbs-down-with-pictures
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I STARTED MFP ON JANUARY 1,2011....I WAS 208 BUT MY HIGHEST WEIGHT WAS 214...MY GOAL WAS 155 AND IM AT 151 NOW WITH A NEW GOAL OF 145 :)
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I started MFP in October of last year (2011) at 266 lbs and wearing a size 24 pant, I weighed in this morning at 212 pounds and the pants I'm wearing are an 18W that are loose on me. I love MFP! :)

Kacie_WeightLoss-1.png
  • n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I originally started this journey in August 2003...(seems like forever ago) and I was 232lbs....went down to 145lbs but then stopped and gained around 35-40lbs back...ugh. Now that I'm back at it I am currently weighing 170lbs and am ready to see the 160's.

anything is possible if you just put your mind to it, and never give up on yourself. you are too important!

edited to add: I have been using MFP on and off for awhile but have been actively using it since New Years.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this and for everyone sharing their stories.

I started Jan 18, 2012 at 206, I'm now 192 and want to get to 150, but I'm sure that will change.
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    Love this thread.

37yr female.
    SW 208
    CW 199
    Goal 150 ish....then who knows.
    Anyone feel free to add me - always looking for support and motivation on the journey!
  • Chunkibrewster
    Options
    I am now at 211 my highest weight ever. I am 5'5 and need some major motivation. I've tried every diet you can think of. I've gained this weight through 2 pregnancies and I try and try and try and everytime I get on the scale it seems not never move. ) :
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5" 5'
    SW/CW 224
    GW 150 (for now)

I'm having a really hard time sticking to my calories and exercising-if anyone can give me pointers or inspiration feel free to friend me!
  • Melissa0174
    Options
    SW 201 August 23, 2011 Size 16/18 (depending on the brand)
    CW 138 Size Medium tops and size 5 jeans
    GW ---- I originally set it at 150. However the weight was coming off and I didn't look back.

I'm 5'4" with 2 children. I've battled with weight problems after my son was born in 1994. Its been an ongoing problem. I made a drastic change in my eating habits and I now exercise 6 hours a week. I found that you HAVE to eat (but not junk). Exercise is the key --- both cardio and weights.
    I am now to the point that I don't care if the scale stays at 138 or goes down more. I feel great now. My goal is to continue toning to lose the little bit I have left on my stomach and add muscle.
    My motiviation is my fat dress and my 5 year old daughter saying if you eat that you will get fat again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!