Sometimes I just don't FEEL like eating..

Options
It has nothing to do with losing more weight. I know starving myself isn't going to help at all. For the last 9 months I changed my way of eating. More veggies ,less processed food, working out at least 4 times a week. It has helped me lose 21 pounds. Recently though ( I think it's since I started school a month ago) I just don't feel like eating. I eat because I know I HAVE to but I don't want to. Sometimes in the rush of getting to school on time, dropping off kids with the Inlaws I forget to eat breakfast so I started making smoothies so I would have something in my stomach. I noticed it's easier for me if I just have to drink my meal it but of course I can't be drinking my breakfast, lunch and dinner...
Anyone feel like this sometimes, what did you do to change that?. I know I need to nourish my body the right way and I know it can't be healthy to live off smoothies... can it? ..

Replies

• Patty0147
    Patty0147 Posts: 10
    Options
    Two things I can think of....1 you're too busy to even think about hunger and/or 2 you are not enjoying what you are eating, you are eating purely for nutrition, there are only so many times you can have the same meals before tiring.
    Can you make an effort to designate a meal to enjoy as a family and try a new meal a few times a week? I am thinking that might help.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I think a smoothie or two a day is fine......... Provided you put healthy things in it.
    I also think healthy snacking during the day is fine, too. That might be easier for you to do rather than sit down for real meals..... espeically with school and studying.

I would try, however, to sit down and have at least one "family" meal a day with your kiddos. It teaches them healthy eating habits and promotes family time.
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    Two things I can think of....1 you're too busy to even think about hunger and/or 2 you are not enjoying what you are eating, you are eating purely for nutrition, there are only so many times you can have the same meals before tiring.
    Can you make an effort to designate a meal to enjoy as a family and try a new meal a few times a week? I am thinking that might help.

You're very right. I just tend to eat the same things. For the family I cooked something different but for me I just stick to the same foods... maybe I should start looking into some healthy, quick and easy recipes.
  • Patty0147
    Patty0147 Posts: 10
    Options
    There's a Pinterest for that :)