Anyone else have around 20lbs to go?

Options
Hello everyone :3
I'm just wondering if anyone else has found it difficult to shift these last 20lbs? I'm a 20 year old, 5ft 6in female and 135lbs and my body has seemed to have decided that it's not going to go any lower.
I work full time as a sales assistant in a games/electronics store so I am on my feet constantly, serving customers, cleaning the shop floor and shelves and stacking shelves from 9:30am til 6:30pm (Bar one hour for lunch).
I also go to the gym 2-3 times a week and go swimming at least twice a week. I also usually go for a brisk walk for about half an hour to one hour every other day.
I do *try* to eat fairly healthily as I am a sufferer of EDNOS and I have my good days and bad days.
It's just SO frustrating to have plateaued when I feel that I am generally quite fit and healthy.

Could anyone give me any advice?
(Note: I haven't been logging in my food diary between 2nd to 9th March, as I need to give myself a break from counting calories as I am getting obsessed with it. Instead of this, I am trying to listen to my body instead and give it the fuel it needs rather than just filling myself because 'I ought to consume more calories today' or 'this is healthy, so I'm going to gorge myself on it')

Sorry, for such a long post! But yes, advice would be very much appreciated :3

Replies

• kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think you are probably at a good weight for your height!!
  • xuenylom
    xuenylom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm around your weight and I am 5"4.

I think sometimes muscle weighs more than fat so because you are busy and you have a regular regime your body knows what to do to stay the same.

I don't really exercise much and in the last 2 weeks I've lost 10lbs from aiming at 1200 calories.

I'd say eat lots of fruit and veggies :p
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i also think you are a good weight for your height. i am 5ft 2 inches and 132 and i can't get anymore off me either, it's been 2 months. sometimes i think it's our bodies just telling us we are at "our" weight... no need to go less...