another newbie!!

Options
Hiya guys,

Well as the title says im a total newbie to this!

Ive gained a lot of weight the past 5 years mainly due to having children and being in a settled relationship which involves comfy food, takeoits and chocooate!

Im getting married next april and im determined not to be a fat bride (plus ive bought my dress a size smaller!)

So, here goes wish me luck and feel free to 'friend' me - will be needing lots of friends to help me along the way xx

Replies

• hezzyhlo
    hezzyhlo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding! I was in the same boat with the relationship weight! Time to get rid of it! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • JustineDianaD
    JustineDianaD Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good Luck,
    I've had two children in the last couple years and I'm trying to lose that weight! :)
    Look for my add, Im sure you will be a beautiful bride!
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i gained a good bit of weight when i met my wife, and it took awhile for me to get my butt into gear, and make a change. Im always looking to help motivate people, if your willing to do the same :)
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i gained a good bit of weight when i met my wife, and it took awhile for me to get my butt into gear, and make a change. Im always looking to help motivate people, if your willing to do the same :)

^^^ what he said. 20 years, two kids in, and although I didnt have to do the hard part, I still got pretty fat. I'm all the way back to high school weight, but it doesn't end there...or ever, I think. Look for my add - my support is unconditional too!!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will find some great support here. My excuse is that I gained sympathy weight while my wife carried our four children. She is a rock star and barely gained. :wink: So... no more excuses!

Good luck! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • tree145
    tree145 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!

I am Teresa (anyone feel free to add!!) When I first joined MFP I lost 60lbs! I got lazy and with summer approaching and gaining back I am now motivated.

You can do it! f
  • emmabebi
    emmabebi Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new to this. I hope this workds for me. I am tired of being unhealthy. I don't want to take shortcuts anymore. I want to make life changes I can truly adopt. Like eating veggies. I eat like a kid! Egg salads, PBJ, fish stick. This all needs to go. I hope you guys can help me.