Support Needed For My New Endeavor!

Options
Hi! It's Taileigh here asking for a little help in a contest I am currently in; it is a modeling contest for Maurice's and I made it to round two, which consists of getting votes from the public. I need as many votes as possible, and you can vote once every 24 hours! So, please tell everyone you know! This would mean the world to me, if I get one of their 12 spots I would be able to help not only my charity of choice, but also I would be able to helps girls and women from around the world see themselves for who they really are; Beautiful.

(Link Is Below)

Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Much Love,

Taileigh :heart:

http://www.mauricesmainstreetmodel.com/2380/taileigh-prickett

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    done (:
  • SnortPepsi
    Options
    Voted for you :)
    Best of luck
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Voted :)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Done. Good luck!
  • TaileighP
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! The voting ends on March 19th and I really hope I get to advance to the next round and then all the way to getting one of the 12 spots! Thank you for all the support! Much Love! :heart: :heart:
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Done!!! Good luck!!!!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hi

done and good luck hun

martyxxx
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Done! :smile:
  • samjmom
    samjmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck! I voted for you!:happy:
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Voted! - BTW, Your hair is beautiful. :smile:
  • TaileighP
    Options
    Thank you all for all the support and love on my new endeavor! I have a little less than 2 weeks until the voting is over and I am already freaking out! I really hope I get to the next stage and then to be one of the 12 winners! Thank you all so much, this truly means the world to me :heart: