Healthy Trim...Does it Work?

Good afternoon,

Every single morning on my drive into work, my local radio station (Kiss 98.5) promotes the heck out of Healthy Trim. One of the DJ's is the spokesperson saying he lost 80lbs. I was wondering if anyone here on MFP has used it, or currently using it and finding results? What are the pros and cons? I'm a bit sketchy when it comes to "magic pills" as I am a believer that diet and excercise should do the trick. :wink:

Replies

• SydKaty
    SydKaty Posts: 75 Member
    Well I believe the gimmic and it wasn't worth the $60.
    While it curbed my appetite in the morning and at lunch, I found myself in the need of food on the ride home and all night long. I just couldn't satisfy my need for food. I would exercise daily and drank enough water but couldn't make the scale budge.

This Saturday was the ultimate kicker for me to jump off. I took it in the morning, had breakfast and ate lunch and didn't feel right for the most of the day. My sugar level seemed to be way off and I was jittery all day.

I'm off it and doing a strict food watching and exercise daily.
    For me, it was too good to be true. No magic in my bottle.
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    I wouldn't believe it. Everything is with "exercise and diet".
    I take something that is an appetite suppressant and a metabolism booster and its all natural. I stick with stuff like that and its only $39 so its not insanely expensive.
  • marchantlady
    marchantlady Posts: 14 Member
    I fell into this trap. My local station did the same, and I thought- why not? But after spending the $60 to get it...i hated it! It made me sick at my stomach and it did NOT curb my apetite. Certainly wasnt right for me....but every ones body reacts differently. I hope you get enough info. to make a good decision! :bigsmile:
  • ambuney83
    ambuney83 Posts: 47
    It did not work for me, and I think it caused stomach issues. After taking this I experienced constant bloating and digestive issues for months. Plus, anything that claims you don't have to diet or exercise is just a gimmick. I think we have all learned by now that diet and exercise is the way to go. There is no magic pill. Unfortunately you just have to put in the work! Best of luck.