Options
phy40
phy40 Posts: 260 Member
The "HEAT"

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Reining Champ Mavs (even though they're not doing that great this season). But my #2 team is the OKC Thunder, HUGE Kevin Durant fan since he went to the University of Texas! Hook em :)
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Don't really have a favorite team, I just root for my favorite players the Kevins. Kevin Garnett and Kevin Durant.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Don't really have a favorite team, I just root for my favorite players the Kevins. Kevin Garnett and Kevin Durant.

THE DURANTULA!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Houston Rockets all the way!!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I rarely watch because the game to me is a farce now,home team gets 6 fouls and the visiting one gets 20 called on them.
    Still though I remember the great era of Dave Debusschere,Willis Reed,Bill Bradley,Clyde and Earl Monroe so will always be a Knickerbocker fan.
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options

THE DURANTULA!!!

Yes ma'am! One of the genuine good guys of the NBA. Hard to not like that guy.
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS.. been my Team my whole life.. :) I live in Nyc now though so the Knicks are a good 2nd. :)
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    T-WOLVES.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am torn between Lakers, Thunder and Trailblazers... Grew up in LA, from OKC, and Love Portland...
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Knicks ... Have been a Knicks fan for ever ... generally not really an NBA fan though.