6 Week 6 Pack + Ripped in 30

Options
Alright, I'm almost done with level 1 of Ripped in 30 and I just ordered 6 Week 6 Pack.
It'll most likely be here by the beginning of level 2 of Ripped in 30.
Should I just do Ripped in 30 or should I incorporate 6 Week 6 Pack into the mix?
More so, if I incorporate... how should I do so? What would have the best results?

Replies

• ddamore
    ddamore Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Did you do the 30 day shred before ripped in 30? I am finishing up the shred and thinking of getting Ripped next.

Sorry i have nothing to add regarding 6 week 6 pack but you can probably alternate if that's less boring for you. Or if not finish ripped then move on to 6week 6 pack.

Have fun!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    If you think you can handle it I would try to do both. I am on my last day of Ripped on Week 3 and I would not be able to do another workout right after it, but if I had the time I would do one in the am and then one in the pm.

Ripped in 30 will still kick your butt, so I would definitely recommend following up the Shred with it.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I love both, and I would alternate days between the two workouts. I alternate a lot of my Jillian DVDs, but 6WSP is one that gets the most use in the rotation I think - it's great to combine with her other workouts.
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS and 6 week six pack but not always on the same days. I normally do 30DS 4 or 5 times a week and 6 week 6 pack twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays. When I did level 1 I did the Shred in the morning and 6w6p in the afternoon if I had time and felt up to it.
  • Meddy450
    Meddy450 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello. I am currently on level 2 of Ripped in 30. I am also doing 6 week 6 pack (I am on Day 11 of this). I started them both at the same time. I usually do Ripped first and then follow it up with 6 week 6 pack. There has only been one day where I did Ripped without doing 6 week 6 pack also (and thats because I tried C25K that day instead).

I like the results I am getting so far. Sometimes doing both workouts consecutively is a little much for me, but I just keep pushing through. My endurance has gotten better. I would try doing them both together and then see how you feel. I think it will just depend on you and what you feel like you can do. If I could force myself to get up in the morning, I would do Ripped in the morning and 6 week 6 pack after work. But so far...my snooze button wins every morning. Lol.

But I think that they are both great workouts!
  • hedwighigh
    hedwighigh Posts: 299
    Options
    I've already done 30 Day Shred and I do Ripped in 30 five times a week. It's just that the last of my weight loss should be coming from mostly my stomach area now and I was hoping to help it out with 6 week 6 pack.

Did you lose many inches in the waist/belly button area with 6 week 6 pack? Or even Ripped in 30? I have loose skin in that area too so I'm also wondering if that will improve with these work outs.