Has anyone tried Healthy Trim diet pills?

Options
I know, I know, diet pills are bad...but I was just wondering if anyone had tried these? They are advertised as all natural and of course have rave reviews on the website. The morning show I listen on the way to work has been advertising them like crazy too. Just curious if anyone has tried these?

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    No but be very, VERY careful with pills. All natural - they may not be approved by the FDA. Do some serious research into what is in the pills (not just the marketing ads, but research) and talk to your doctor.

I don't have a problem with people taking pills for helping decrease appetite, increase energy, etc. but I have learned that "natural" can be very, very bad for you.
  • jcpalmer1day
    Options
    There really is no magic pill. Think about it - if there was, Oprah wouldn't have a weight problem. She'd have that pill already.

Do the work and you'll see the results.
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Only pills I take are from my natural pharmacist.............

Which are amino acids to aid in the function of my thyroid, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalmus. I also take raw vitamins, try to eat as much organic meats, fruits and veggies and I can possibly afford and also started eating raw nuts and raw dairy.
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Options
    Please don't do it. Most people have no idea how truly bad diet pills are for you. Don't. Seriously. If you have questions about diet pills, PLEASE talk to a doctor. (S)he may be able to point you in the right direction, or decide if they're even required in a case like yours (which it doesn't look to be so, because you look really good already). If you don't feel comfortable, ask someone with experience taking them. Anything you lose, you WILL gain back, plus some change. Trust me. I'm speaking from experience.