ATTENTION: 30 DAY SHREDDERS!! How is it going for you?

Options
Today is my Day 5 @ Level 1 & its still not as easy for me. BUT I am feeling & looking different AND my hubby noticed it this morning as I was getting dress work. I really did not want to get up this morning to do this work but yesterday I did her workout right before heading to my Zumba Class & I was exhausted!! So this morning I had to get up & push through it. So I'll just reward myself with a nap after work before heading to my Zumba class. How is it going for everyone else on the 30DS? Can you see & feel the results? Is Julian getting on you nerves yet? LOL:laugh: What's your next challenge after the 30DS?

HANG IN THERE 30DAY SHREDDERS!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Replies

• k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to push through! That's fantastic that your hubby noticed!

I am about to start Day 5 of level 1 so I'm right there with you. I haven't really noticed any changes yet, but I sure feel better after doing it.

There is a group for people "shredding" through March. Sounds like you are right where lots of group members are. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3617-shredding-through-the-month-of-march

Feel free to join and/or you can add me as a friend. Either way, happy shredding and enjoy your nap :)
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    oh ok, Thank you for the link K8es.I'll join & add you as a friend. I feel great after I am done but I thought my body would be used to the routine by now but it seems I am still having a hard time. But I'll keep push.
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am starting day 1 of level 3 today. I just ordered her new system Body Revolution so ill be continuing the shred until I get that (7 to 10 days) I have really enjoyed the shred. It took me a few weeks to feel confident enough to move to level 2, lol. I did that level for 2 weeks now I'm moving on. Ive been losing weight and inches and don't get quite as sore so I must be getting stronger :) Ive been "shredding" for longer than 30 days, kind of slacked off and on first couple weeks. Good luck to you and feel free to add me :)
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I DID DAY 5 THIS MORNING...LEVEL 1....I SKIPPED YESTERDAY...IS IT OK TO SKIP A DAY...I FELT LIKE MY BODY NEEDED A BREAK....AND MY BACK AND BUTT...HA HA....IF ANYONE KNOW HOW IM FEELING..IM DOING 30DAY..
  • jessmoore_84
    Options
    Today will be my 3rd day on level 2, and I am already seeing results! I've lost 1.5" from my waist and 1.25" from my hips, I've only lost 1 lb, but muscle does weigh more than fat.. I also have a lot more energy and confidence!! After I finish 30DS I'm either starting P90X or moving on to Jillian's Ripped in 30. I can definitely see and feel the results, so DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
  • dld8257
    dld8257 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Job!!!

Today is Day 5 for me and I am still loving it...*sarcastically* haha

I do Zumba and cardio kickboxing 2-3 nights a week as well as walking in the local park on weekends and I am also doing the South Beach Diet. It is not as hard and im still using fitness pal to track my calories....i missed a couple days but am back today...
    i am down 7 lbs already...i dont feel like im exhausted or deprived so I will keep doing what Im doing as it seems to work for me.
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    Hey ladies, I have yet to try the "shred" but Im inspired to give it a try. How does it change your calorie intake cause Im having a hard time gettin 1600 in just with my regular workouts? thnaks and keep up the good work!!
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Day three and I'm dying! But still going! I'm headed off to the gym to workout and then I'll do 30ds before bed. It helps to do it then cuz then I can take a shower and die. :) Good luck everyone!
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 of level 3 for me. I LOVE the 30DS!!!
    I've seen great results and if you push yourself you'll really see results!
    if anyone has any questions or needs motivation feel free to add me! :)
  • richied26
    richied26 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    excuse my ignorance but what's the 30 day shred?
  • Morenike12
    Options
    I really like doing the 30 day shred but I can not record it under my fitness tracker because I cannot find it. Can anyone help me please?
  • trigrrl
    trigrrl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    what great timing..i just restarted the 30Ds again yesterday and i had a few questions about it and this thread seems to answer them all...i was most interested to know what else people were doing while doing it...i work out 4-5 times a week....twice with a personal trainer and doing bootcamp classes or just cardio on my own....today is the first day doing it and then going to the trainer...eep! thank you ladies for giving me the motivation i needed
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Today is day 7 of level 2 for me. I'm finding level 2 a real challenge and having to follow the modified moves and I hate all the plank moves but I'm def feel a difference and am losing both inches and lbs. I do 5 days and take 2 days off so will take me 6 weeks rather than 30 days but can't wait to finish and take my "after" photos. Not going to post them though, they're just for my eyes only LOL
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have done the shred 10 times now. I had to take two days off due to being sick, but by counting calories and combining exercise, I lost 3lbs in 7 days and my arms are more toned. I can certainly tell a difference already! Amazing, I know!
  • brown0928
    brown0928 Posts: 49
    Options
    Today is day 4 me and I still struggle but I get through it. I hate Jill! I love her, but I hate her. I'm trying to incorporate more cardio because I'm gathering that JM produces more inches lost rather than pounds. I just ordered JM kickboxing, no more trouble zones and 6 week 6 pack so I plan to incorporate kickboxing into my work out 3-4 times a week and see how that does. Good luck all, feel free to add me! :)
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am so glad to know I am not in this alone. K8es posted this website so please join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3617-shredding-through-the-month-of-march

Let's Shred Those Pounds & Inches Together!