Im back! I fell off...

Options
:smile: I started MFP on Dec. 1st and lasted thru Jan 11th, which isn't alot but if anyone knew me they would know thats a huge accomplishment. I never stick to anything longer then a week especially exercising and eating healthy. I started at 153lb and went down to 146lbs.... but I fell off my diet and exercise around my birthday. I gained 4lbs back and I hate myself for it, but I won't give up. I have always given up on any task I set out to do my whole life. BUT NOT THIS ONE!!!:angry: I am a victim of "BABY BODY" yes two horrible words because if anyone knows this personally. "Baby Body" means, I had a good body before the babies! Ate a ton & thought I would just go back to normal when I had my son..... Nope... about 20+ stretch marks, dimples *Not on the cheeks on my face* cellulite, and 300+ fast food eats later.... All my weight is in my stomach, back and thighs and I don't look proportioned at all. Some days people ask, are you pregnant! Ya..... NOT A GOOD FEELING! :grumble:

But anyways! I am back... I am not quitting and I will stick this out for the rest of the year and on! MFP & Logging is my second job now! :drinker:

Replies

• interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You just took a break. Good luck :-)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • wired0202
    Options
    Congratulations for getting back up! Add me if you like, I just joined.
  • ruthorozco
    ruthorozco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NEVER hate yourself!! It's okay to chide yourself a little, but you're human and most of us don't respond well to belittling--from ourselves or others! You're back, so YAY!! And if you slip, give the back of your hand a light slap and get back on...we can do it!!