Looking for motivated Friends please :)

Options
29yr old New Zealander wants friends to keep me motivated?

Replies

• wiltka
    wiltka Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey there Rhinofish! I just joined a few days also and I am loving keeping track of everything, and being excited to log-in my entries, I hope you enjoy it also!
  • rhinofish
    Options
    I really want to stay on track :) How much do you want to lose?
  • HaRLo24
    HaRLo24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also just started a couple of days ago and I love being able to track everything. My favorite part is "if every day is like today you could lose 15 pounds in 5 weeks" haha! I currently weigh 250 pounds and my goal weight is 150 pounds. I'm 5'9" and have never weighed that low in my adult life, I don't even know what I would look like! This site is amazing though and its so motivational for me to see other's successes. What are your guys' goals?
  • dmwoosei
    dmwoosei Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined too....you can add me if you'd like.....the more motivation, the better, i think!! Add away!!
  • rhinofish
    Options
    I have lost 8 kilos but gained some back when I was sick last week. I really find this site useful when I put my food in. I want to lose about another 15kgs :) Exercise does help, I hope to fit some more in tonight :)
  • 1derfuldia
    1derfuldia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started with the friends part of this and I would love to be your friend. I've been tracking food for a couple of months and really like it, but I need to get more motivation. It seems like having friends is a great way to give support and be supported.
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm another who just joined and is looking for friends for support and motivation. Definitely feel free to add me. I'll be here for a long time as my goal is to lose 72 pounds! I LOVE logging and having all my food and exercise laid out for me so clearly. It's a huge help as opposed to just kind of guessing how well you're eating or how much exercise you're getting.
  • ToniTelck68
    Options
    Hi...newbie here. Glad to be sharing this journey with others! Please feel free to add me if you like :)
  • nooranika
    Options
    Hey...Hi I'm very glad to share here,last month I was motivated that I have to lose at least 5kgs & finally I'm successful...But have to go a long way,So please give me suggestion,add me if you like :),Now I'm doing the Lemon Diet for 14 days
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I started using MFP a month or two ago. Adding people can be really helpfull. At first I didn't add anyone because I was using this strictly just to track my food. But after adding people Im on here just as much as facebook and really enjoy it.
  • tigerlily1817
    Options
    I started 10 days ago. I started at 222.4lbs and am already down to 213.4. My goal is to be somewhere between 120-130lbs. I was at 117 about 10 years ago. I have a lot to accomplish. Because of MFP I now have a consistant routine and proper motivation. I love it. You can add me as a friend if you want.
  • LovelyDayDay
    LovelyDayDay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    what????? MOTIVATION?? IM THERE! well here too. i will add you all. the more power the better =)
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated! :) anyone can add me!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    More then welcome to add me
  • stewilli409
    stewilli409 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivational friends! That's my biggest problem, needing someone to help keep me going!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Add add add.... love having new friends.
  • cooper21120
    cooper21120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm looking for motivated friends to I join in January and I love mfp! I've lots 24lbs so far x
  • meredithgh
    meredithgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI, everyone! I have about 55 pounds I'd like to lose. I'm just getting started! This is week two for me and I have been religious about charting everything I eat, which really helps with accountability. My first weigh-in showed 9.2 pounds lost! Yea!

Would love to have some more buddies so we can support each other along the way!
  • mememe84
    mememe84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been on here about a year now on and off still need friends too add me people x
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for more friends to motivate me. I started in September 2011 and have lost almost 50 lbs. I have been feeling a little motivated recently and would love some friends to help me as I help them! Add me if you would like!