''I'M IN IT TO WIN THIS TIME''

Options
I really want to do my best and loose 20lbs in 2 months!!:happy:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Just remember that 20 pounds in two months is a lot - especially when you only want to lose 25 pounds. It's hard to hit that high a number with that little to go. You a winner for joining this site and trying to improve yourself!

I wish you luck on your goals and the wedding.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Smeaders
    Smeaders Posts: 14
    Options
    :mad: :angry: :sad: I started watching what i eat and going to the gym, but i feel off for about two weeks, the only problem i have is staying on track since i see no form of weight loss!!
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged over just a couple of weeks. Just make sure you are eating the right things and exercising at least 3 to 5 times a week. Also make sure to change things up every couple of weeks to keep your body confused. I know that it is hard at first, but you can do this. We are all here to help you.
    Hang in there.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    slemmings - you should check out some sample menu plans if you are struggling with what to eat or read thru some of the MFP pals diaries - it may help you too. Don't get discouraged over 2 weeks-it sometimes takes your body a month to adjust to a change - maybe try something different at the gym - I know when I've done strength training my body holds more fluid and the scale reflects 1 -2 pounds higher.