I'm New

Options
My name is Katy,
And I don't really know how this works ..so any help will be appreciated.
I have tried everything but nothing works, and since my hysterectomy last March it is much harder to lose weight. Anyone like me?

Replies

• katybug
    katybug Posts: 5
    Options
    My name is Katy,
    And I don't really know how this works ..so any help will be appreciated.
    I have tried everything but nothing works, and since my hysterectomy last March it is much harder to lose weight. Anyone like me?
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the same situation but best of luck! :happy: this site is great, if you have any questions you can mail me or post a forum thing, people here are very supportive:happy:
  • katybug
    katybug Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie and Welcome:flowerforyou: You have come to the greatest site with more support then you can imagine, Any questions at all just ask ,someone will have the answer of will find it. I have had hysterectomy and diabetes and two things to make it difficult, but the way this is set up it's makes it easier. one or two pounds a week goes pretty fast and there are always good recipes to keep things in good taste. Good luck.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Katybug and welcome to mfp.:flowerforyou: I am fairly new myself and :heart: the support, tools and information available here. Best of wishes to you.:flowerforyou: