I'm new to MFP and would like some encouragement!

Options
Hello all. I'm new to MFP (for the 2nd time) and would like to meet some new people and make some new friends. I moved to Florida last August after living overseas for the past three years.

I'm a fairly content, relatively congenial 34 year old single guy who will hit 35 in May.

I've made some good progress on my weight loss, but hit a wall in early January. I'd like to drop another 20lbs before the summer rolls around. I hope to hear fomr some of y'all!

Replies

• ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP again, - feel free to add me
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to FR me. I support all my MFP friends equally.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me. Congrats on your progress so far!
  • ntabbert
    ntabbert Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to add me... I need all the support I can get!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, welcome to mfp
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me as well
  • bstoetzer
    bstoetzer Posts: 96
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me! I love the support I give and get from my MFP friends!!
  • AnneH1977
    AnneH1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Request sent.

=)
  • hawkfan2
    hawkfan2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Brandon and I live in North Idaho. I am new here and am looking to get help to lose 70 lbs.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome to mfp we are here to support and motivate one another. :smile: feel free to add me as a friend
  • bigprettygirl69
    bigprettygirl69 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MYFITNESSPAL AGAIN. I'm Susan and feel free to add me. I like making new friends and all are welcome
  • AWyatt88
    AWyatt88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :) you can add me, I am always looking for encouraging and motivated friends :)
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give encouragment and motiavtion to all my MFP friends. :wink:
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Im all about some encouragement, that is what keeps me going. Add me if you like.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Please feel free to add me & we can support eachother :smile:
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Like everyone else, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • chrystalshannon
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I am a brand new to MFP and would love to find encouraging and motivating friends!
  • epavesi
    epavesi Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new in the my fitness pal program. I moved recently to USA, and since that I gained a lot of weight. So I decided to change to a health life, and I discovered this program that can help me. To be in diet is hard, and I am learning how can I use this program to help. I hope that I can have progress in my aim and meet persons that can encourage me.
  • Kate3873
    Kate3873 Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) Always happy to make new friends!! This site is awesome!!