Weight coming off the wrongs places

Options
Hi, has anyone else noticed the weight coming off the wrong places. My top half is shrinking, boobs disappearing :( bottom half not in proportion. Any idea how to keep weight on the top and off the bottom?????????????????

Replies

• patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Ugh. My boobs were the first to go. I feel your pain!!

Unfortunately, this is 100% genetics. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Totally normal. It'll all even out (that's what I"m telling myself anyway). In the meantime, do some chest weights to keep the small girls up & lifted. :)
  • shar0006
    shar0006 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm in the same boat, the place I want to lose the weight the most is always the last to go. =(
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Impossible.

Sorry.. there's no way to keep the girls and get rid of the rest..

it all goes...
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's how it always goes. Annoying though!
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    You can't spot reduce.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Say hello to genetics...
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I lost 5 inches off my boobs all in the first 5 weeks, but havent lost any since and the rest of me is starting to catch up. I'm just circuit training to tighten everything up nicely and then eventually I'll probably get a boob job, lol.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Yes ... I just need to face the fact that my boobs have gotten smaller and I no longer fill out my bra's anymore. :sad:

Time to go shopping... again ...

R.I.P old boobs, hello smaller uglier saggier boobs. :ohwell:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you (and I) cannot control where we lose weight when we lose it. It's usually last on, first off. And the order of THAT is genetically determined.

When I weighed 105 pounds, I still had love handles...go figure. I lost 5+ inches during February, sadly 2 of them were from my chest :sad:

Your best bet is to work on keeping ALL your muscles active (heavy weight lifting) so that when the fat is finally gone, you have some nice definition/form left.
  • deeswife
    deeswife Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm experiencing the same thing. I hope that it'll all even out. :ohwell:
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, genetics. I'm in the same boat. Sometimes I feel like the only way to get the "look" I want is a boob job and lipo, but I'll just keep working hard and what I end up with is where I"m supposed to be.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i so wish my moobs would shrink away id love to get a chest tattoo
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Are you weight lifting at all? i have not had any issues with the weight coming off the wrong places and well the only thing that i could give cradit for it is the lifting (but really I don't know)
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh i feel you :) fat comes off from the top and bottom working it's way to the middle. I'm getting some fake ones when ive got the rest perfect :) I don't want to look like a 12 year old girl forever! Lol
  • anneouel
    anneouel Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I was cursed with small boobs even at a heavy weight XD So im not worried about the ladies. :P I just hope the stomach fat goes away a tiny bit faster. My thigh fat seem to have melted off faster then anywhere else ^^ but im not complaining lol. Its all slowly leaving at its own pace.
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    well I was lucky as my girls have stayed the same during my 32lb loss. I do say that I try and workout all areas of the body evenly. It might not take the fat from the area I want, but I am at least keeping all my areas toned. When the weight comes off I will already have some muscle shining through!
  • LadyPippen
    Options
    You cannot spot train! If there’s fat in the area of the boobs or butt, it will come off.
    Hi, has anyone else noticed the weight coming off the wrong places. My top half is shrinking, boobs disappearing :( bottom half not in proportion. Any idea how to keep weight on the top and off the bottom?????????????????
  • cm4bd1
    cm4bd1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i wish i could say that, but ive always been the opposite, i have always lost my hips first. trust me for a woman to have curvy hips and a small chest is much more desirable than the other way around, i wish my chest measurement was smaller than my hips.