Multi vitamins

Options
What type of multi vitamins do my MFP's pals take?

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Walmart brand one a day (Equate).
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Alive whole foods multi
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I got a pack at Costco that includes 7 different vitamins. It's 100 days worth and I may switch after. Before that I was using a generic women's daily multi-vitamin.
  • xmbraunx
    xmbraunx Posts: 1
    Options
    Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition. My favorite!
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    CENTRUM COMPLETE FOR MEN. Plus an extra vitamin "c" and an extra vitamin "d".
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I take a twice-daily multi. It's pretty generic, but formulated to be taken twice a day, instead of overwhelming my system with all the vitamins and minerals all at once, once a day. It's not specific for men or women, or seniors, or anything else, just for adult use.
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    I take a generic version of the women's one a day from BJ's... I don't take it every day maybe once every two days or so.
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Shaklee Vita-Lea
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    GNC women's active.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    GNC: Womens MegaUltra Multivitamin
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Flintstones! I was talking a women's multi-vitamin but they were horse pills and had a horrible aftertaste. A friend of mine told me about someone she knew that was pregnant and couldn't swallow pills and her doctor recommended Flintstones to her. I figured if a pregnant person can take them so can I! There is an adult dosage on the bottle.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I take a prenatal multivitamin daily :)
  • elongwa
    elongwa Posts: 5
    Options
    One A Day Wome's Active Metabolism, I can really tell the difference on days I forget to take them.
  • Legend2point0
    Options
    Do you need sunglasses when you pee? That stuff is pretty strong and I feel like I am not drinking enough water but I am!

Neon Pee!!!
    Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition. My favorite!
  • michaelvhawk
    michaelvhawk Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Melaleuca Vitality
  • MsFitn2012
    MsFitn2012 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I take prescribed iron and over the counter, potassium, calcium, folic acid and b12
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    Options
    NOW Adam for men, but they make Eve for women.
  • jenniejoy07
    jenniejoy07 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I take generic equate multi-vitamin for women.
    But, also take cinnamon, fish oil, B12, biotin, potassium, calcium+vitamin D
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Vitafusion GUMMY VITAMINS for adults...they are so tasty, I never forget to take my vites ;0) FYI- 15 calories per serving...
  • IdRatherBeReading
    IdRatherBeReading Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Kroger generic of the Flintstones plus iron. Like someone else mentioned, it is what my dr told me to take when I was pregnant because I am not good at swallowing pills so I just went back to those.