Negative, tired and just plain debby downers!!!

Options
SaketoKim
SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
Love all my MFP friends, but if you are negative every day, constantly tired and falling off the wagon and then want a pitty party please feel free to delete off of my friends list. I get that we all get off track, "it happens" but 2-3 times a week and even a day and then posting how sad you are about it over and over again... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Get serious or get to stepping. Just had to say it, since seems like Mondays are alwasy days of regret for everyone.

Replies

• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fuurrrr. :flowerforyou:
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options

I love big bang theory

but definitely agree with the OP about negative people. I have no time for negative people, I'm all about the positivity.
  • SaketoKim
    Options
    LOL soft Kitty.... can always count on you!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

BA hahaha! That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Me and you seem to have the seem mental. I get really annoyed by the " I ate a hamhock and some red velvet cake today, I'm depressed" BS. YOU KNOW WHAT U DOING!!!! HAVE SOME PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!! But I have a no delete policy right now cause I don't want anyone to get distraught and jump off a bridge so I just ignore it. Me and the poster would be good pals, to bad she doesn't fit under my rules, smh.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GREAT POST TO ME!!!! Luckily I don't have anyone that I have grasp that does this on my list....I get annoyed by so much other stuff though.....

Negative people find a pitty party!! LOVE IT
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options

This song needs to be longer.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options

This song needs to be longer.

agreed!!!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    WOW, check out my friends list! I have some awesome peeps on there and I do not feel I ever have pity party posts!
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    Love all my MFP friends, but if you are negative every day, constantly tired and falling off the wagon and then want a pitty party please feel free to delete off of my friends list. I get that we all get off track, "it happens" but 2-3 times a week and even a day and then posting how sad you are about it over and over again... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Get serious or get to stepping. Just had to say it, since seems like Mondays are alwasy days of regret for everyone.

Sounds like a few of my Facebook friends. Anything for attention.....
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Most of my friends are awesome! If someone is constantly falling off or never being positive and supportive I have a 5 day rule. Log in or get deleted.
  • Bocciulo
    Bocciulo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have some great people on my lists and I completely agree with the OP. Some people will do anything for attention even sabotage themselves while dieting. I have no time for negative people in my life!
  • SaketoKim
    Options
    Don't get me wrong 98% of my friends on mfp Rock with Socks love them... it's that 2% that are repeat offenders. I contanstly indulge but I work it off... and my posts certainly don't say sorry. :):wink:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

I'm so with you on this! It's ok to have a bad day once in awhile but there are some people out there that are ALWAYS whining and are very needy. It makes me think that's how they got to this point in the first place.....by not getting a backbone and taking accountability for themselves...always expecting others to carry them through.

Anyways...I have an awesome friend list now with happy, motivated and inspiring people. We recognize a bad day, give each other support and then move on to a better day!