March Goals

Options
Hopefully, I'm posting in the right place. I'm still at the beginning of quite a long road. I have been successful but starting this month I need to give a little more. I weighed in this morning at 241 - 57lbs lost so far. Over the next five weeks (weigh in 4/9) my goal is to lose 10 lbs. This would put me at just above my half way point, so a milestone moment. It would be a great birthday present to myself if I do it. I am doing my measurements today and plan to do them every Monday when I weigh in. I plan to ride my stationery bike every day for at least 1/2 hr. Hope everyone has a great month and keep up the great work. Cheers!:drinker: (No, I won't be drinking! lol)

Replies

• skinEme1018
    Options
    First let me say congratulations on the amount already lost!

My goal for March is to Not weight in. I will only measure body fat. I am getting overwhelmed by the scale # and my cloths are not really fitting differently. I have been working out three days a week for the past two months. Sometimes even four days. But with that said it is really weird because my wedding rings that were tight and I could not get them off now roll around my fingers! my shoes are not as tight either because I have several slip on type and they are getting to the point of slipping off my feet. I sleep much better too. I have no idea what is happening but I am sticking with the workouts. My long-term goal is to be fit by July 4.