Worried..

Options
Okay so I have "15lbs" left .. But I am worried it wont make a big difference... Can people post some pics of before and after with 10-20lb difference? Pleaseee! :) ..

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    would love to see some too, i only have 10-15 to loose too.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    same here, i have about 18 pounds left and would like to see what difference it can make :) x
  • seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    LOL - No way in hell I would post a pic here, but it definitely makes a HUGE difference, at least it has for me. My initial goal was to lose 22lbs. I've lost 15 and have 8 to go. There is a tremendous difference in my body from that 15lb loss. I was in size 12 jeans, now wearing 10's and my 8's actually button (hee, not comfortable enough yet to actually wear). My love handles have dropped so much that I'm considering a bikini this summer for the first time in my life. That bulge on the back that peeks out around the bra is essentially gone.
    HUGE difference!!!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    It could be like night and day to lose 15 pounds. It could be barely noticeable. Each person is different! Is it worth the effort of getting rid of those pounds? That's entirely up to you. You can do it if you want it!
  • jbachhuber
    jbachhuber Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I dont' have pictures but 15 pounds for me was also 2+" in the waist and most importantly got noticed by my friends, family and co-workers...comments like.."wow, you're looking good"..."have you lost weight"...."you look great"....definitely a noticable differnce.
  • kmbhoya2000
    kmbhoya2000 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    For me, 15 pounds makes a huge difference, sorry i don't have photos to show though..
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    As previously mentioned, different people are going to look different after a 15-20 lb loss. As a side note, why is it something to worry about. There's no risk here. Nothing is on the table, apart from an increase in feeling better and healthier (I hope).

If you're not completely satisfied after losing 20lbs, reward yourself for hitting your first goal and then make another one.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    It makes a BIG difference, especially if it's ur last! Take measurements and before pics, and just look at how good ur clothes fit and look once ur there!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    e3eb3db4.jpg

131 lbs

c96e23f4.jpg

123 lbs

8 pound difference in my stomach. Not a huge difference but I can definitely tell.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I don't know how to post pictures to topics, but if you friend me and look at my profile page, you can see the difference- the one in the black dress is 178 lbs, the green bridesmaids dress is 169 lbs (-10), the Christmas tree is 165lbs (-14) and the one in the Vietnamese dress is 159 lbs (-19)
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump. im in the same position. cant wait to loose it, and hope it looks good.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    I am having such a hard time loosing just 10 of my 15 lb goal. It's been 4.5 month and only lost 7-8:( I really was hoping and thought it was going to be easier then it has been, i am almost at my goal date and won't be reaching it ..... I am going to keep trying till i get to it, if i can...
  • IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Forget pictures. Imagine you have to carry two gallon jugs of milk in a backpack all day, every day, wherever you walk, whenever you exercise, up and down stairs, during sex, etc. Imagine how good it would feel to finally get to take off that backpack.

That would be like losing 16 lbs.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Trust me! Since I got married...I've put 15lbs on....and there is a massive difference! :laugh:
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    e3eb3db4.jpg

131 lbs

c96e23f4.jpg

123 lbs

8 pound difference in my stomach. Not a huge difference but I can definitely tell.

HOLY COW! You look AWESOME! I can tell big time. I would be rocking a bunch of cut off shirts and running bras this summer if I were you. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!