Body by Vi... 90 day Challenge

Options
Does this product really work? Has anyone heard of this company? if so what is your honest opinion that someone (as they say) can loose over 100lbs in 90 days?

Replies

• rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I had never heard of it, until this post. It's expensive... $299 p/month ... ouch!

You could do shakes like that with alot of other co's, if you really wanted too.. Shakeology, Slimfast, Herbalife, Special K, etc....

Personally, relying strictly on shakes is not a good idea, esp. if you would have to continue it for the long-haul. I can't see anyone being successful having to do it "forever"... it would be like taking a diet pill (if there was one that did work) and then as soon as you stop doing it, what happens?! You gain it back...

I fully believe in subsituting a meal (or two, if needed - such in case of a choice between that and say, McD's) with a protein shake, esp. if it gets you to have breakfast ... :)

If you decide to do it, I would love to know how it turns out...

Best of Luck to you.
  • fishes305
    fishes305 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did try it for a few months. I was drinking 2 shakes a day and eating lunch. I lost 4 pounds.I found that I like chewing my food better. The shakes taste pretty good. It was only $100 a month for the version I did, there are 3 levels.
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    I did try it for a few months. I was drinking 2 shakes a day and eating lunch. I lost 4 pounds.I found that I like chewing my food better. The shakes taste pretty good. It was only $100 a month for the version I did, there are 3 levels.

did you contribute your 4lb loss to the product, exercise, calorie count? any or all of them combined?