I'm new to MFP, excersing, & calorie counting. =)

Options
Hi guys! I'm new to MFP, working out in general, and calorie counting. I didn't feel the need for it before. Look where I am now.. lol Just looking to meet encouraging people who like to eat and excersise. =) && I also would love to hear your success stories and any advice. =)

Replies

• carolcharcoal
    carolcharcoal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! feel free to add me!
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend!

:smile:
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Welcome and good luck add me if you want
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome, best of luck to you. Here you will learn how to discipline yourself into eating better, you wont look at food the same way lol. This is a very helpful community and you will find answers to anything you run into during your journey!
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    HI! You can add me as well. I have been excersing, counting and all that for awhile but have a hard time staying motivated. Maybe we can motivate eachother :)
  • hvergelmir
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!

I've found the calorie counting very insightful. And the mobile app really, really helps me to track my food and exercises.
  • AbiLee1976
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend, I've found this journey is easier with friends. Best of luck!
  • LoriJean90
    Options
    Thank you for that insight. I'm ready to begin my journey. =0)
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Counting cals will change EVERYTHING for you...it's amazing how much crap we put in our bodies when we're not paying attention!

Good luck!!!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    u in right place ... feel free to add if ya like ... good luck
  • brendaplummer
    Options
    Hi I'm Brenda from Northern IReland - you can add me as friend if you like - good luck!