Getting started!

Options
accusima
accusima Posts: 38 Member
Hello all! I am trying to get back on track with my weight loss and exercise routine. I am 27 and work from home as an English instructor. Sometimes, getting the motivation to actually start exercising can be hard! I would love to make some new friends and have more motivation in getting myself where I need to be!

Replies

• miss_september
    Options
    Welcome! It isn't always easy to be motivated to work out, sometimes you need to just not think about it--just do it, to get through. You can add me if you'd like! I can be encouraging =-).
  • accusima
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, miss_septembe! I have added you. I am looking forward to meeting new people through MFP!
  • hvergelmir
    Options
    I know how hard it can be to motivate yourself to exercise. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me!
  • krystaldickinson
    Options
    New to MFP and very excited! After having 2 kids (4 and 2), my weight has reached 195 and I don't want to reach 200! I used to weigh about 140 before I had kids. I'm 25 and don't want risk any health problems so I am wanting to lose weight. I know it will be hard but it will be worth it in the end. Always looking for friends to keep me motivated.
  • accusima
    Options
    I feel like I gained the weight and didn't even birth the kids! I have two step-daughters, and find it hard to fit exercise into my schedule sometimes! I would love to add you as a friend! We can keep each other motivated while we work on our goals! :)