mum of four trying to stay on track

Options
Hi guys, so i know from looking at my stats you probably think! why is she even on this. well my struggle is just staying as i am. I have 4 kids and am a stay at home mum. Food is a killer for me, since having my son who is now 3 i am not half as healthy food wise as i was. I exercise 4 times a week between kickboxing and bootcamp. So looking for help keeping myself on track and keeping my diet healthy. Im sure ill have the odd slip here and now! Its hard to have 4 kids and not have the off junk food day.

Replies

• visions845
    Options
    keys words:

Decide (the change is now) Commit (stay focus and on track) and Succeed (beautiful always)
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i have 4 kids aged from 8 weeks to 7 years,,,,, they have the occasional treat but we make sure they eat healthy 99% of the time
    thats makes us stay on track
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I don't really need to lose any pounds, although if I could manage to get down to 115 I'd be a happy girl (I"m 5'3" with a really small frame). But more than that, I'm like you, I need to stay on track. I love this tool! It keeps me accountable for my food intake and exercise. If I can see it in front of me, and everyone else can too..then I'm more determined to make it good. I allow treats in the house for my kiddos, and although it can be hard not to eat them, I just try to buy them the treats I don't like! lol
  • nicholacm
    nicholacm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ha ha Leanne I'm totally the same I only buy stuff they like but I hate ! This site is great because as u said it makes you accountable for what you eat ! I would feel like I was lettin all u guys down by blowing it