insanity

Options
hAS anyone used it? I started not long ago - I can honestly say it works you. I feel great and im ecstatic to finish already - I have slipped a few time on the meals but overall i love the program and the results on my bum.
Has anyone else had and experience with insanity --- :D

Replies

• wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I do! I am currently doing insanity right now. Today was Day 30 for me!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I completed it a week ago and I have decided to do another round. I really like it except it does take a beating on my knees.
  • meesh0626
    Options
    Sorry, new to all of this "healthy eating" and dieting...my bf just took a picture so I could have a before and I am so embarrassed I let myself get like this! What is Insanity?? I am willing to try anything that will show results
  • wo1wendy
    wo1wendy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My husband is doing it. he is 40 and has lost 20 lbs and has good definition. He actually stopped this week and started running again because he has gotten down in weight so much. He started it Sept and does it during his work lunch hour so weekends and every other monday he doesnt do it. During this time he really hasnt watched his food portions. I cook healthy but he is a big eater. we think that is why he took so long to lose. My 16 yr old daughter is doing it now too. I tried it but it wasnt something I am into right now and I go to a fitness center daily so I don't need to add that just yet. I would recommend it. you can take it your own speed
  • Teamadidas
    Options
    Yes I did it for two months last summer and it really beat up my knees. I have since gone onto doing p90x, p90x plus and p90x2 and have not had knee problems in these workouts. Took me a bit to heal from the impact on the knees but as far as weight loss goes it will definitely lean you out.
  • lilqtee
    lilqtee Posts: 2
    Options
    How did you track your daily exercise from the DVD?
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    Options
    I use my HRM and in month 1 most of the workouts (except pure cardio/cardio abs) I burn about 350 calories. Otherwise I'd track it as high intensity cardio.
  • Teamadidas
    Options
    Yes you have to use a heart rate monitor no matter what you are doing to get accurate cals burned.
  • Austings
    Austings Posts: 2
    Options
    Killed my knees. Still having trouble with one, about 6 month later. Won't return.