Pop, Hip-Hop songs to work out to??

Options
I need a good play list to pick me up when I'm workin out, something to inspire me to pick up the pace a little...
Any Ideas?

Replies

• kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    yes, this is what i've been looking for.
    i downloaded the new Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Florence + The Machine but I want more. I walk faster when I have faster music on, I push harder on my bike if I have faster music as well.
    Thanks for posting this!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    anything that would make you feel sexy helps i love have the ***** cat doll "dont you wish your girlfriend" It always makes me feel like my workout is worth it
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love the whole foster the people album!
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I use pit bull, enrique, flo rida, lady gaga, maroon 5! Anything that keeps me moving!!
  • dannylives
    Options
    50 Cent - in da club, DJ Khaled - welcome to my hood, Ace Hood - hustle hard, Lil Wayne featuring Eminem- drop the world, DMX - where the hood at?, Kanye West - stronger, Travis Barker - If you want to. I usually dont listen to rap but I like all these songs, they're almost the only rap songs on my playlist, they all, at times, have gotten me to get really motivated during my workout. You should get them all. (all on youtube if you wanna check them out))
  • dannylives
    Options
    One of my favorite motivational videos http://youtu.be/H6DQlNhdCnI
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    50 Cent - in da club, DJ Khaled - welcome to my hood, Ace Hood - hustle hard, Lil Wayne featuring Eminem- drop the world, DMX - where the hood at?, Kanye West - stronger, Travis Barker - If you want to. I usually dont listen to rap but I like all these songs, they're almost the only rap songs on my playlist, they all, at times, have gotten me to get really motivated during my workout. You should get them all. (all on youtube if you wanna check them out))

I like your playlist. I also like to listen to some guns and roses or something like that.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    most Flo-Rida, "Shawty Got Moves"- Get Cool, "Big and Chunky"- Will.i.am, "Oye"- Mara, Pit Bull always a good choice...
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Oh and Beanie Man- "Gimme Gimme"...I seriously listen to it every time I run!
  • JackieJ13
    Options
    I like a lot of the Black Eyed Peas songs.
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears Femme Fatale album has a few great fast workout songs on it and obviously a bunch of her other songs will get you going. Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, the Spice Girls. Some aren't pop/hiphop but they will get you moving. Yeasayer "Mondegreen", The Veronica's "Untouched", The Ting Ting's "That's Not My Name", Santogold "You'll Find a Way", Ram Jam "Black Betty", Pearl Jam "Animal" "Go" "Spin the Black Circle" "Supersonic" "Ole", The Dresden Dolls "Girl Anachronism".
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jog.fm is great for finding music in the genre you want in the tempo you need. Some favorites of mine are All I Do is WIn by DJ Khaled, My Girl Bad (Ludacris? can't remmber) and lots of Nicki Minaj.
  • silverstar33
    Options
    I really like rock/alternative, but I love listening to pop/hip-hop when I workout. Here are a few from my playlist!

I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (anything by them, really)
    Hey Ya! - Outkast
    Till the World Ends - Britney Spears
    Blow - Ke$ha
    Firework - Katy Perry
    Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
    Yeah 3X - Chris Brown
    Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
    Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
    Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
    You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship
    Without You - David Guetta & Usher
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Definately downloading a few of those!
  • asedersten
    Options
    You should check out www.jazzercise.com They have songs that are hip-hop and I enjoy working out to them.
  • Now0rNever
    Now0rNever Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Super Bass- Nikki Minaj
    Krazy- Pitbull
    On the Floor- Jlo ft. Pitbull
    Bottoms Up- Trey Songz
    Get Up- Ciara
    YEAH- Usher
  • edmoulaison
    edmoulaison Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Anything fiddy...
  • MariaAlexandra
    MariaAlexandra Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    most Flo-Rida, "Shawty Got Moves"- Get Cool, "Big and Chunky"- Will.i.am, "Oye"- Mara, Pit Bull always a good choice...

"I like em big...I like em chunky..." HAHA LOVE that song!! Love dancing it at Zumba.

Another song might be "Only girl in the World" by Rihanna. I love that song. Maybe it's because I just danced to it playing Dance Central 2 haha but it's a song that would make me move :)
    Good luck!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    anything that would make you feel sexy helps i love have the ***** cat doll "dont you wish your girlfriend" It always makes me feel like my workout is worth it
    agreed!:wink: