My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• LUCYRENEE
    LUCYRENEE Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what a great story. I especially related to the part where you felt bad when your husband brought you a treat and you couldn't enjoy it...you really did look nice in the early pictures, but yes, you are smashing in the later ones!! Keep up the great attitude, that is what will pay off in the end.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story!! Great work!!!
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    what a great success story, love the excitement in your post and thank you for sharing and giving me hope that i too can get back to that weight...
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing! after 6 kids that is truly amazing!
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Thanks for showing that it can be done the RIGHT way!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being able to LOVE YOURSELF!!! That self-confidence and knowing your true worth is what makes you so beautiful! Which, I will point out, your husband knew the whole time! :flowerforyou:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    thank u for sharing! U r an awesome person with a great story :)
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your story!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration to the rest of us, my dear! Thanks for sharing your story and your pics, but mostly your wonderful transformation (inside and out!) and your hubby was right, but if you are happier at your current weight and size, then more power to you!!

Have a wonderful life! YOu deserve it! 6 kids??? REALLY?? WOW! WAY TO GO!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE for having 6 children! You inspire me greatly!
  • birdieintx
    birdieintx Posts: 298
    Options
    awesome motivation!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • kwortham
    kwortham Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! You are definitely an inspiration to me.
  • jeffwilliams66
    Options
    living well really is its own reward
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your wonderful story. Yes your husband was right - you were beautiful before. A very pretty lady! But since you started loving yourself your beauty really shines now. You are truly an inspiration and role model. I'll always remember your story . Guess it's true - if you are good to your body, it will be good to you.

:flowerforyou:
  • bskupien
    bskupien Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great, healthy, and strong. And kudos to your husband.
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    SUCH an inspiration!!- I WILL continue following your success!! =)
  • TealStar13
    TealStar13 Posts: 165
    Options
    You look wonderful! I can definitely see how happy and healthy you are by the way you are smiling in those pictures. That's awesome that your husband supported you the entire way. :smile:
  • reginapeak
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! As someone who has loathed how I looked and felt, I can relate.
    I too have an amazing husband. This is the year that I have started on my journey to love myself and be healthy.
    MFP has been an amazing tool and I have experienced some success. I am at the start of my journey. Normally right around here is where would quit and not go further, but not this time not this year.
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Well deserved and inspiring.
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!