My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look great! Glad that you have found your happy place.
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    You are stunning! This is a GREAT story and such an inspiration! Proud of you!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your story is truly inspiring and you are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! You should be so proud of all you have accomplished!
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! Whoo.. hoooo!!!

CSrTGbdyn20
  • 4caramel
    4caramel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DAM GIRL, U ROCK!!!!:smile: thanks for sharing!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    You look great! It islways difficult when you are harder on yourself than the people you would think are judging you. My boyfriend tells me all the time I'm perfect the way I am, but I have to lose some weight because of health issues. However, I figure my first step is recording and attempting exercise around my busy schedule, and am slowly making progess. seeing your pictures are inspirational
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Your awesome, and I'll bet a super awesome Mom! You should be proud of yourself.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed, Thats amazing. You look great and I love the attitude. Thanks!
  • byrnette
    byrnette Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well done. Well told. Thanks for sharing!!
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes us a long time to learn that this is LIFE, not a diet.... thanks for sharing your story, it's an inspiration and you look amazing!
  • sweetrice12
    sweetrice12 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    W O W !! You are amazing!!
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    i love your story! rings true to so many! xo
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I am so moved by your frank and honest story. Well done on the self-acceptance, on being good to yourself, and on finding your true goal. Honestly, you are so toned and so lovely - I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm so happy I read your post. Congratulations!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look totally amazing..........you are a great inspiration! You should be extremely proud of yourself, and kudos to your wonderful husband who is so supportive!! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think you look GREAT! You look happy and energetic, comfortable with yourself and you dress to flatter your body. We are WAY harder on ourselves than we are on other people, and I am happy that you have learned to love yourself and be proud of yourself. :happy:
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    The pictures are great but...
    Your story is the greatest part. Loving ourselves is so hard!

Congrats, hope I could have the same mind strenght to tell my mind to shut up from time to time! lol!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great post! I'm sure you feel as fantastic as you look! Well done.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fabulous story and amazing accomplishment. You did it the RIGHT way and you should be proud of yourself! Great job!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    This is a very moving story - thank you for sharing it. And you look fan-fricken-tastic!! Congratulations on getting it right, you inspire me! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!