My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What a great success story. Way to truly embrace your body and to focus on what it is able to give you and know when to stop regardless of the scale rather than punishing it and yourself to get to an arbitrary number. You were beautiful before and even more beautiful now--your confidence just shines though. Well done!
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic! You looks gorgeous, congrats!!!
  • Zsquared
    Zsquared Posts: 54
    Options
    Such an amazing story! Great job!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    applause.jpg
  • dahvishont02
    dahvishont02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I don't have any battle scars from kids, just gettign huge. :-) I love your progress!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job :)
  • ValerieJDM
    Options
    Beautiful transformation!
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! congratulations on your hard work, and keep that great attitude!! I am focusing on that mean and lean look now myself with 17 more pounds to lose. It's hard, but I know it's worth it, I can tell from the smile on your face!!
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That is flippin fan tab! i had 2 kids and i hope i look as good as you do someday!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    gourgeous! :flowerforyou: You define beauty.
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go on my journey. Today I posted about how I felt I had lost a bit of motivation. Thank you for sharing this story. It made me tear up. I am so happy for you and your hubby. I needed to read your story. :smile:
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    You're like my new hero. :flowerforyou:

^^this! You look amazing. I can no longer complain about my stomach after only having 1 child. Thanks for sharing these pics with us.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Wow! your my hero!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Good for you, and yes be proud of that belly that brought six kids into the world! You look great. You inspire me as I'm kicking the baby weight back to where it came from, too. :)
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    You are amazing!!! 6 kids and you look like that??!!! GO YOU!!! So much to be proud of!!!
  • newcomer9
    newcomer9 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    u look great! gives me courage, thank you!
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's great. WTG Diva....
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing it. I especially love your pride in your battle scars! I have 3 kids myself and I could never hate my stripes because of what they represent. :smile:
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I love your healthy attitude and your husband sounds pretty great too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!