10 minute workouts for a beginner

Options
Hello. i am hoping to get some help on some workout videos that aren't to expensive for beginners. I hoping to try to fit in a 10 minute workout in the morning before i get ready for work. I have tried different things but i seem to lose interest quickly (nothing recently). I enjoy step videos but they all take about a 1/2 hour and i really don't have that kind of time in the morning. I have been looking into the firm: cardio to go kit...has anyone tried it? Any opinions? Well any input would be helpful...im basically just starting to work out...i recently reached my goal weight (Jan) and since then i have really slacked and gained back about 4-5lbs...so i want to really start to buckle down and work out too....need to tone more than anything. So any help anyone can offer with some good videos would be great....thanks so much for your time :)

Replies

• misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Do you have netflix?
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Check out Youtube! There are so many different things you can try. Many are 10 min.

Good luck!
  • miya727
    miya727 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try bodyrock.tv free and 12 min workouts very intense
  • mrscherry1
    Options
    I would love this also!! There is a 15 minute workout on Dr.OZ's site from Shaun T (Insanity workouts) that is a quick 15 minute video including warmup, it's pretty intense BUT suppose to have awesome results!! (go to site and just search Shaun T and it will pop up)!!:flowerforyou:
  • angiechristi
    angiechristi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Some cable companies have On Demand work outs. From 10 minutes to 1 hours; beginners to experts. Lots of variety to choose from. Hope this helps.
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    nerdfitness.com. There is a workout for beginners and you can find the video on Youtube. There is also one called the Angry Bird workout that does more than p90x and any gym workout I've done so far.
  • penelopiad
    Options
    bump
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    if you can't find 10 minute workout that you really like... I recommend a brisk 10 minute walk around the block... it may not seem like much but if you do it just 3 times a week that's 30 minutes more of workout then you were doing before.... 1 step at a time ...

the best workout is one you will stick to.... You can do it
  • dasblondie
    dasblondie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for everyones input....im def gonna have to check out on demand and see what they have to offer. i completely forgot about that...i don't have netflix, but im pretty sure i can pull up youtube on the wii on my tv somehow...my bf did it but i have to work on that (cant figure that junk out lol) but i def want to start walking in the morning. i used to get up a little early and walk around the block with my daughter...i stopped as soon as it started getting a little chilly and my daughter still asks about it...i just have to get motivated again...im always so tired and i know thats actually from not working out...but thank you again for everyones input....it was really really helpful!!