Not really new...just starting over

Options
Hey everyone! I have been on MFP since November and have had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. But I'm here to say that I'm starting over and am going to stick with it.

I have tried every diet in the book and ultimately fail. So here is something crazy...I am going to just try and eat healthy. No extremes, no cutting out food groups or depravation. I want to try healthy. I just want to be energetic and happy.

So I went to the gym today for the first time in years. And it was hard for me to just do a little cardio but I know that if I stick to it, it will get easier. So if anyone positive and real wants to, please friend me :)

Replies

• vyloran
    vyloran Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been in the same boat. I'm easing my way in, making gradual changes for the time being. I'll adjust later on. I know you can do it, and I wanted you to know that you're not alone.
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Me too! Actually had to get my password redone since I couldn't remember my log-in.
  • missmelissav
    Options
    I have been on the same roller coaster. Starting all over again today making small changes. Seems like we are in the right place ;)
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support & motivation. Good luck :)