Brand New Journey

Options
Hi ad Hello! I'm Veronica and I'm new to mfp. I've got a very long way to go and sure could use some new friends and support while I attempt to go through this weight loss journey. Hope I can be a great friend and a part of your support system too! Here's to cheering us all on... wooooot! woooot! We can do it! Much love and hugs! :smile:

Replies

• mlgl04
    mlgl04 Posts: 2
    Options
    if your looking for a friend you can add me. im not the best at eating good but i have been trying and its been going good.:smile:
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! !! If you need a friend, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ngaireteece
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me. I've just joined too. Ive been using the same principal for a while now but this system is fantastic! So easy! The trick is to be honest to yourself otherwise you will opnly be disappointed if the results dont add up. Ive lost 10 kilos and want to lose a few more. Good luck!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You can feel free to add me. I have been doing MFP for a few weeks now. It's been a challenge to pay attention to the calories that I eat. I am pretty good about getting to the Y about 3 times a week and crave exercise. I would go to the Y more often but I feel bad running off and leaving my family. I work full time at a job that isn't all sitting down but not a whole lot of physical activity either. I would say my biggest challenge is eating and trying to eat the right foods.