went so over

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i am going to be so over tonight...so i am acctually gonna exercise more. i have never done this! wish me luck!!!

Replies

• Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    *Luck* :drinker:
  • mouser79
    mouser79 Posts: 68
    Options
    Good luck I think I may be in the same boat tonight
  • SaraAnne
    SaraAnne Posts: 53
    Options
    I feel like I'm alwayyyys over by at least 1-200 cals to be honest. even with exercise. I just try to remind myself that even going over by that is better than not using this site at all. When it comes down to it, eating 1500cals is 300 over my limit, but on days I don't log my foods I probably have closer to 2000-2500! Anyone else feel this way?
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    i am going to be so over tonight...so i am acctually gonna exercise more. i have never done this! wish me luck!!!

Been there, done that! :laugh: I'm pretty sure we've ALL gone way over once in awhile! :wink:
    Great idea to get in more exercise, that's what I always try to do too, to combat SOME of the food! :wink:
    Tomorrow's another day! :smile:
  • jensocalgirl
    Options
    I might be too! The girls are doing wine and dessert at a great restaurant tonight. I'm just going to run 4 miles before I meet up and forgo a big dinner... I know, really bad but that wine will make me feel a lot happier with less in my stomach which means I'll drink less. :) Oh the justification for a little indulgence.
  • schmoopie1213
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blushing:
  • schmoopie1213
    Options
    sweet