30 day shred

Options
Hi, I just started Jillian MIchaels 30 day shred. Do you know how long you are supposed to stay on Level 1, 2, 3??? Do you just move on when you are ready and do all of them within the 30 days? I am using the free "ON demand" videos and they do not have level three. Do you think I need to buy the video?

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I'm still on level one. I will move up a level when I feel my body is ready.....
    I have the DVD.... don't really know what to tell you...I suppose if you want to do level three then you need to get the DVD... :drinker:
  • screamingsoftly
    Options
    I change levels through out the week. Level one on Monday or Tuesday, Level two Wed and Thurs, etc. I've never really been into work out videos but I love it and think it's definately worth the 13 bucks they sell it in stores for.
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Me too, I do any of the levels on any day. they can all be equally difficult, because you work to your personal best on each move.

Cindy:heart:
  • peapods02
    peapods02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I really like the workout, but get bored easily so I do it a couple times a week. I combine it with walk/jog, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, No More Trouble Zones(JM) or My Fitness coach on Wii.(Just rented from Netflix, Biggest Loser-Power Sculpt, so will add that in too)

I keep thinking that I will give into doing it the 30 days, but I just got done doing the SI6 for 6days/6weeks and that about killed me from the same boring routine everyday...but I made it through, but glad that it is over daily! So I will probably just stick to it as a supplement to the other things that I do.
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Well I downloaded the DVD, but I'm in Canada and file sharing is allowed, so I would double check if it is legal in your area to advoid troube for a $13 dvd, and if you can download it do so. The one I downloaded has all 3 levels, I love this DVD and have been trying to do it on a daily basis. I'm with Kandyjo though, I'm just sticking to level one until I can do the whole thing properly and my body is ready to move on. :flowerforyou:
  • screamingsoftly
    Options
    Wait, what? File sharing is legal in Canada? Doesn't that still violate copy right laws?

If true that would be pretty interesting
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    You're just not supposed to copy :wink: just view
  • danni55
    danni55 Posts: 22
    Options
    I started this 2 days ago....psyching myself up to do day 3 in a few minutes....I hate it but I love it....well my thighs hate it i should say! I'm also using the elliptical and some billy blanks dvds I have around.