How do I keep my head into my goals, without failing?

Topgram
Topgram Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I know what I have to do, I do it most of the time, then all of a sudden I have a number of excuses
why I ate to much or the wrong stuff. How do I stay focused.:angry:

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Log your food the day before, and stick to what you planned on eating. That will help. Make sure to give yourself snacks, and keep drinking plenty of water. Put your exercise in your calendar, so it's like an appt - "5 pm walk". You will get to the point where you'll really look forward to working out and taking a day off the gym will seem like torture. I used to work out a lot so I could eat more, and then suddenly I just liked working out for itself.

There are no more excuses. Write down what you're going to do and then do it exactly that way.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    My motto is "Don't give up what you really want for what you want right now!" Whenever you want t cheat, repeat that to yourself. It helps me.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,148 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Do it one day at a time

:flowerforyou: Log your meals the night before and just for that one day agree to stick to the plan

do the same thing for the next day

find a group on MFP to check in with every day so you have a group of friends who care about your weight loss journey and want to hear about your successes and bumps in the road every day

Make this your number one priority. that's what helped me.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Topgram
    Planned my meals for the next three days. I'll give it a try this way and see if it keeps my mind on it.
    Trying to stay as positive as I can. I know I can do it, jus t don't know what stops me.
    Thanks for input:wink::wink:
  • Topgram
    :happy: Well I kept to my food log. It did seem easier to write down what foods I would be eating
    instead of guessing each day. I'm trying to stay in my calorie zone, but seem to keep falling short .

Not sure just what foods are missing?

Happy with todays intake
This discussion has been closed.