MyInsanityPals?

Options
I started last Monday and absolutely love it? Anyone with great results???

Replies

• Cmh1211
    Cmh1211 Posts: 104
    Options
    ive lost 22lbs and i have 2 weeks left... LOVE IT!

fyi... maintain ur form no matter what. dont slack on that u can hurt urself.
  • ARRIKCB
    ARRIKCB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 lbs and I am starting week 3 and I haven't followed their diet program at all. I have just been sticking to my calorie limit on here. I will share a trick I have learned. Do your workout, drink a bottle of water and THEN eat. You will eat so much less and save a ton of calories. I went from 192 to 188 in 2 days after I first realized this.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I just did the fit test today!!!!!
    I am excited to do day 2 tomorrow. I think I am going to love it. I am hoping for awesome results.
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    YEP! I have been doing Insanity for over a year and love it!! I also do Insanity Asylum....great workouts!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3. Being doing it for 5 wks now since I only did it every other to get used to the program, . My knees r killing me though. I am going to tough it out though cuz I love Shaun T. I have lost about 5 lbs with MFP and Insanity.

Oh, my legs look awesome right now!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I did it over the summer, lost 20lbs during the program and gained unmeasurable cardio endurance. I'm doing p90x2 now but i wanna do Insanity again!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Options
    I have lost 6 lbs and I am starting week 3 and I haven't followed their diet program at all. I have just been sticking to my calorie limit on here. I will share a trick I have learned. Do your workout, drink a bottle of water and THEN eat. You will eat so much less and save a ton of calories. I went from 192 to 188 in 2 days after I first realized this.

Great tip!

I drink water then have protein shake :)
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday as well. I start week 2 tonight, Cardio Power & Resistance. I love Insanity, this is round 2 for me.
  • Wannabefit2319
    Wannabefit2319 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! How is everyone that is doing insanity adding the calories onto their mfp? or are you not following what insanity is telling you to eat and how many calories?
  • Colbyandsage
    Options
    Hey! How is everyone that is doing insanity adding the calories onto their mfp? or are you not following what insanity is telling you to eat and how many calories?

I have a HRM. I burn around 320 each workout except cardio recovery which was 125. I am 5 '3 and 154 lbs, in decent cardio shape,
  • Wannabefit2319
    Wannabefit2319 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have never had a HRM and how does that track your calories? or how are you logging this into your exercises? also are you following insanitys calorie intake goal or mfp?
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it and still do it! I have a Insanity grad along with P90X, P90X2 and Insanity Asylum. I am in the latest commercial also :)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it and still do it! I have a Insanity grad along with P90X, P90X2 and Insanity Asylum. I am in the latest commercial also :)

Wow that is absolutely great! Good for you. And congratulations!!!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started Insanity today!!! I loved it. I can't wait to see how much my endurance improves throughout the next 2 months!!!
  • Salinat
    Salinat Posts: 36
    Options
    I appreciate the responses! I am not a morning person BUT I have no issues with waking up at 5am to get this workout in.
    The tip about the workout, water, eat is a great one. Good Luck to all and I hope it works for me.
  • sarajo16
    sarajo16 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Jillian Michaels dvds. I'd love to try something new. Can you buy a single insanity workout or do you have to buy the full programe. Its on amazon UK but its way too much - £105!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this program!!! I have less than 3 weeks left until I've finished my first round of it and plan on starting the entire program over!! This thing kicks your butt!!! I haven't gotten the extreme results that I hoped for but the fact that I push myself further each workout and can now say that my cardio endurance is SO much higher and stronger than it was in the beginning is results enough for me! Hopefully my body will start to change more with the 2nd round of the program!
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am only in the first week and the third day of insanity-- it is definatly kicking my butt, I am hoping i make it through the entire program because I really really need the change. Any good words of encouragement or tips to help get through it would be appreciated. Congrats to those that succeeded and got results that you were pleased with, and good luck to those starting or going through it.
  • dauenhab
    dauenhab Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have it because I wanted to strengthen my cardio because that is my weak spot. I knew the only way to improve was to focus on it. I completed the first month before, but then sprained my ankle and had to rest it. I started back with something that wouldn't be as hard on my joints, then the new p90x2 video came out. I just had to get that because I had gotten great results with the first program. I think that once I'm done this round, I want to complete the Insanity program.
  • crazycali23
    Options
    I am on week 3 of round 2 of insanity. In my first round I lost 20 lbs and about 4 inches off my waist.