Day 365 Photos

Options
DeBiKin
DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
This is the first time I have tried posting the comparison photos so if nothing shows up then I'll try again...
Today is day 365 for me on MFP and I've been looking forward to this day. I've been slacking off lately and hoping my body is adjusting so I can tone and drop a little more in another round of serious workouts...
Here goes...
img_angle5159.jpgimg_angle60122.jpg
img_back5176.jpgimg_back60123.jpg
img_regular5158.jpgimg_regular60126.jpg

The heavier pictures are not my heaviest, I weighed another 15-20 more pounds than those, I just didn't take photos then.

They haven't been moved or deleted, I just don't know which link or how to add it on here right.

Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    change the IMG into lowercase img
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    change the IMG into lowercase img
    Thank you, at least it showed something when I changed it to lower case... I just copied the link but didn't move the photos so I don't know why that message comes up. I did another post using the direct link and the same thing happened... will check to see if the upper case is set on that too... Thanks again :smile:
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    Didn't work, never mind, oh well.
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    Still not working, so bummed :-C
  • HaRLo24
    HaRLo24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went to your profile and saw your pictures, you look great! Not only have you lost weight, but you're muscle tone looks great. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    Thank you so much :happy: I finally just added them to my profile. I should have tried to figure this out a long time ago so I wouldn't have trouble on this special day.
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    Just looked on your profile -amazing. It says on your profile you're 49 - you look years younger than that. Incredible work - well done.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    The %20 shouldnt be there either, it needs a space instead of it, but I tried it and it doesnt work either!

You are looking awesome though! Well done!!!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! WAY TO GO!! Enjoy your success! You look great!
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :happy:
  • DeBiKin
    Options
    Still can't get Photobucket code right, sorry, I wish there was a way to delete these posts when they don't work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!