My Hubby Was Right (pics)

Options

Replies

• WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and what a wonderful support system you have had. And your belly looks rockin. I am so proud of you!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic! And great story, congrats to you! Way to keep at it and do it right......you REALLY got it right!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! & inspire me for sure because you were as high as I was at one point and as low as I want to get! I didnt think the first pics looked bad at all either. your so pretty. but the last one's are awesome!!!
    like one of the other girls said I have battle scars & no kids!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    amazing!! congrats!!!

btw: how did you get all photos up there?

I used a photo editing program to put my pics side-by-side as one pic, then uploaded it to photobucket.

Thank you all for your kind words! :flowerforyou: I love how supportive this place is.
  • mollyrrn
    mollyrrn Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing :) You look great! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • lwakelin
    lwakelin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    Beautiful!! A mother of six, in love with her husband, and isn't complaining or ashamed of the marks loving both have left on her body!! A rare beauty in our society!
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You are such in inspiration! Your children are so lucky to have such a great role model in life!
  • karbenblack
    karbenblack Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    A great story, thanks for sharing - Gives me hope - I've put so much effort getting the scale to move - I like your new view of being healthly and telling that inner voice that is so criticle to shut up!
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. :) Great job!
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! What a great way of thinking! And now look at you! Good job!
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman. 6 babies were built in that strong lean stomache you now posses. Way to go!!:flowerforyou:

I"M glad you finally have the right mindset.

I think that it is very important to know when to say "stop."

You are beautiful, your Hubby was right all along.

My hair is as long as yours, but blunt cut and straight as an arrow. Wish I could have your beautiful curls.

Praise the Lord, you are a remarkable woman!

In Christ,
    Nicolette
  • sonshinersmama
    sonshinersmama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring story! I have had 10 kids and I love that you put your stomach picture up. I am on a journey to get healthy and fit after having 10 kids and then breaking my leg a year ago doing roller derby! I was thinking that my stomach may never lose the beautiful baby scars, but I earned everyone of them and they each represent the beautiful blessings in my life! I also have a wonderful hubby who has always made me feel beautiful no matter the size I am. I would love to be friends and be able to talk to you about some more details of how you lost your weight! Thanks for the stories and pictures!! Gretchen/sonshinersmama!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    you were and are absolutely gorgeous :)
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome change. You really are gorgeous, and the confidence you possess is SEXY as hell.
  • MelodyGlennon
    Options
    WOW!!! You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • panshrmu
    panshrmu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    awesome!! your hubby sounds like mine!!
    I am about in tears reading your story.......I was starting to lose weight, get into exercsing, then one of my migraines hit me......blah!! I don't eat, I can't do hardly anything! out of commission for two to three days. So feeling back to normal and well, not good! just mad at myself for falling off the track. But I will be getting back on!!! I love reading other's stories, makes me do the "I CAN DO THIS!!!"
  • jmka145
    jmka145 Posts: 5
    Options
    you look great girl!! congrats on accomplishing your goal!!
  • ednabnana
    ednabnana Posts: 304
    Options
    You're gorgeous & you have beautiful hair!!

Great job. Love your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!