Why! Why did I finish off the PIZZA!

Options
I didn't really even want it. It was there, left over - BBQ Chicken - a somewhat healthy pizza, but still I ate 3 pc. Even after the first peice I thougth....this isn't that great, nowhere near as good as it was last night when I enjoyed it and had enough calories left to enjoy it. Tonight, just gulped it down - it was NOT WORTH IT! Went over my daily by an extra 150 cals - Feeling like crap now, guilty and a big lump of yucky pizza in my gut!

To the BIKE for an extra few miles to help counter the pizza - MINDLES EATING, Man it sure does not take long to realize what the heck your doing - then it's too late, Ate it!

Replies

• CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I am guilty of this for sure. Its all in the mind. I have eaten food so much my stomach hurt. Its a process, dont be too hard on yourself. Now i drink lots of water while eating. The water fills up my stomach not food. Thats how i avoid mindless eating. Good luck!
  • karbenblack
    karbenblack Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support - I just finished 12 miles (60 minutes) on my stationary bike - I feel good aboutt that - tomorrow is a new day.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    BECAUSE PIZZA IS DELICIOUS AND YOU ARE BUT A MERE HUMAN POWERLESS AGAINST ITS CHEESY, GOD-LIKE GOODNESS.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    BECAUSE PIZZA IS DELICIOUS AND YOU ARE BUT A MERE HUMAN POWERLESS AGAINST ITS CHEESY, GOD-LIKE GOODNESS.
    THIS
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PIZZA!!!! That is why I finish it off.... BAD ME!!!!
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support - I just finished 12 miles (60 minutes) on my stationary bike - I feel good aboutt that - tomorrow is a new day.

Yes...tomorrow is a new day! You can do it!!!!
  • onefourone
    onefourone Posts: 212
    Options

what she said.. and now i want pizza .. some one hold me!!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Life is about enjoying the things we like....yummy pizza and all!!!

Instead of worrying about your daily calorie goal, go by the week. Remember, there is already a deficit calculated into the daily/weekly goal by MFP so if you go over in a day you're still in a deficit.

Well, that is unless you eat that whole deficit..lol. In that case, the bike is a good thing. :D
  • karbenblack
    karbenblack Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks All !
    I really appreicate your comments and support!
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

NO! I had fallen away from the Cheesy Lord of Food, I walked past it when it called my name and went to the frozen broccoli ... NO! I WILL RESIST!
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    I did it last monday, so no worries. You need a binge day : v )
  • shafuqmohan
    Options
    I know this feeling well... we've just spent the weekend celebrating my baby's 1st birthday and I think I have eaten about 6kg of cake and I feel sick about it but also can't seem to control myself!!

But wow, well done, you've lost 19lbs!! I am so jealous! Don't worry, we'll get back on track!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options

Now thats what I like hearing..Im glad you feeling better
  • simples88
    simples88 Posts: 51
    Options
    The only time I'll have pizza in is if I've made my own... Get a thin base recipe, passata and low fat mozzarella and go crazy with your low cal toppings. Much healthier plus you can stuff yourself on a full plate for approx 600cals