Join me for Ripped in 30

Options
Would anyone like to join me on the Ripped in 30 by Julian Michaels? I just started... super sore and could use some support.
Sonya

Replies

• Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am on day three of week one and yes, I am sore as well. I guess we know it's working. I feel like I don't want to do it but I am pushing myself to do it. She makes a comment during one of the cardio circuts that 300 and 400 lb people can do it so there is no reason why anyone can't do it. But I don't know. I must be extremely out of shape and I am not 300 lbs. Good luck and keep going. If you want to friend me we can keep tabs on one another!
  • heatmack
    heatmack Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi! I just started today, so tomorrow will be day 2. I like it more then the 30 day shred. Keeping going! I need some support to, add me as a friend if you want to check in!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    I agree I can't imagine being 300lbs and getting through it!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine today. On the 3rd day of the final level of 30 day shred, so I won't start the Ripped version for another week. Can't to see what this DVD will be like.
  • Kerri7897
    Kerri7897 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am closer to 300lbs than 200 lbs and I have a very hard time doing Running Man...I can do it for like 10 sec and then I'm ready to drop on the floor. I am mixing in ripped in 30 with the Body Revolution. Been doing it for 2 weeks, and I've definitely noticed a difference in my strength and endurance.
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    Is body revolution from Julian? How is that?
  • jennymagoo
    Options
    I am on Level 4....after losing 56 pounds. Start the series slowly. Jillian designed the program to slowly work you up to Level 4. And it's totally worth it! Stay the course and if there are days when you're Level 2 or more and you think the day's workout will be tough, go down a level. You'll still achieve your workout but won't faint or toss your cookies while trying. Keep it up!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I just bought both the 30DS & RI30 but wasn't sure which one to do first....Or should I just do the RI30 since it's the newest one maybe? Any opinions on which is better to lose weight & tone up...

[img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal .com/ticker/show/1604/3484/16043484.png[/img]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight

Loss
    Tools
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My Ripped in 30 DVD is in the mail. I would love to join you, but I won't be able to start until Friday. I know I will need the support. I have been doing the 30DS, but I am getting bored with it. Never got passed Level 1. I tried Level 2, but didn't like the cardio.
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    I'm in! My Ripped in 30 DVD is in the mail. I would love to join you, but I won't be able to start until Friday. I know I will need the support. I have been doing the 30DS, but I am getting bored with it. Never got passed Level 1. I tried Level 2, but didn't like the cardio.
    Friend me if your in! I just did day 3 and followed up this afternoon with Julian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. My muscles were so sore I thought Yoga stretches would help and actually I feel much better!!
  • ConnieB1979
    ConnieB1979 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Would anyone like to join me on the Ripped in 30 by Julian Michaels? I just started... super sore and could use some support.
    Sonya

ME!!!!! I just started it on Monday! ;-)
  • celticmuse
    Options
    I did my first day today. I actually thought it was a bit easier than JM 30 DS. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow. I thought her assistants should have been reversed. The blond had much better form IMHO.
  • celticmuse
    Options
    Well after Day 1, my hammies are screaming! Today is a day of rest.
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm on day 7 of week 1, going onto week 2 tomorrow, feel free to add me people :):heart:
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 today-or that is my plan as of right now. Def tough. I don't want to get totally used to it, since I plan to use it with no more trouble zones later this month.
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im in week three! friend me! i think im gonna do it all over again because my sister's wedding is in 5 weeks :)

Sonya
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting mine on Monday so I will try to keep up with you and your site. Good Luck to all.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am also currently on Week 1 with my group!! Good luck girls!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I completed Week 2 Day 1 today. My plan is to do each week 8 days, so I guess I'll be Ripped in 32! Friend me if you want to share our struggles! :smile:
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day today (actually did one day before, 2 months ago and then sickness, life, stress got in the way - now dedicated to following through!).

I found it quite difficult - but it was nice to work up a sweat, and remind me that I have muscles. I find the football run and the running man yucky because it just shakes all the freaking fat, and I hate it! Hate it because it reminds me that it is there, but it's uncomfortable with it shaking up and down!!