Prayers welcomed :)

Options
I am asking for prayer for my family and me as today is the day of my hysterectomy surgery. I especially ask that you remember my 14 year old daughter and my hubby and that you pray for a good report for me. I ask that you remember my doctor and anesthesiologist, nurses and hospital staff and pray that each are blessed in a special way today.

I hope to be back soon, but if you have not heard from me by Saturday, it is because I am busy roaming the halls of the hospital and recovering to check in. Please also pray that when I come home, I will return to healthy eating habits, good health and experience an easy recovery at home.

MFP friends, you are a blessing to all who seek motivation to good health and you should be proud of your contribution to this for each other. Hang in and keep making good choices in food and exercise and in life in general, and you WILL be successful in all you do!

Hugs and blessings to all!
Bobbie

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your op!! My sister had it done 18 months ago.......says it's the best thing she ever did. Hope you can say the same too....

Sue xxx
  • sphenisciforme
    Options
    Hoping all goes well for you and yours. I had the same op about 12 years ago - be prepared for a long recovery time and don't push yourself too hard.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Prayer sent up for you and your family.
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    May God wrap his loving arms around you and your family. Before going in the operating room, turn your palms upward and say "Okay God, Let's go do this". God don't go where he ain't invited, so invite him into your surgery and He will be there.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Bobbie am keeping you in prayer, I know you are in God's hands.
  • Bvandergriff74
    Options
    Praying and lifting up all those involved and affected!