Favorite work-out music.

Options
I am in a serious rut, and am looking for something to inspire me.

I was hoping y'all could come by here, and let me know some of your favorite work-out songs, I need some new jams. :bigsmile:

Replies

• mxhelili
    mxhelili Posts: 33
    Options
    listen to IAMX. it's this british alternative pop type music. very upbeat, and very good.
  • SamiRose
    SamiRose Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I love Working out to Animals by Nickelback! Very upbeat and good rhythm to workout too....

Also, any 80's hair bands are good upbeat and fun songs for working out. In addition ACDC, Great White, Heart....good workout music!

I always pick my workout playlist based on the beat and rhythm of the music. Fast songs I tend to be more intense with my exercise, no laid back I'm at a more moderate intensity. I guess thats the Aerobics instructor in me.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm listening to a lot of harder music like Rammstein as well as some classics like Blue Oyster Cult, Pink Floyd, and a bunch of other stuff.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of compiling my own playlist of high energy songs...My current favorites are I Gotta Feeling by black Eyed Peas (amazing energy in this one, you just can't still!), How Far We've Come by Rob Thomas, and Cup Of Life by Ricky Martin are three I can think of off the top of my head.
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bouncin around the Room by Phish
    Rockin in the Free World by Neil Young and friends
    Sympathy for the Devil by Rolling Stones
    Bvd of Broken Dreams by Green Day
    Alive by Pearl Jam
    Knocking on Heavens' Door by Guns and Roses
    actually most things by G and R
    Take a Walk on the Wild Side Lou Reed
    Don't YOu Forget About Me SImple Minds
    Almost HEaven The Cure
    Southern Cross by Crosby Stills Nash and Young
    I still Believe by Surface

These are a few
  • mxhelili
    mxhelili Posts: 33
    Options
    i second The Cure recommendation. they are excellent work out music.