Hi theeeereeee

Options
D0ry
D0ry Posts: 59 Member
Hello girls and guys!

I am Dory, from Bulgaria. Just checked in here yesterday, hoping to lose these nasty 12 kg that bother me.
(I gave up hoping I can lose more than that.)

I am a singer in a rock band and I hate it when I have to chose my stage wear based on my looks, rather than based on how I think a rock girl has to look.

In the past few years there were a few times when I rolled between what I am now and 10 kg less. That's totally unhealthy and I hate it when I start gaining again and cannot stop myself from it... In other words, I am almost sure I can lose 8-10 kgs if I stick to the plan for a few months. The harder part will be to make it -12. And the hardEST part - to keep it for as long as possible.

First time I will try to share my progress. Hope it helps!

Sunny greetings from Bulgaria! :)

Replies

• goldi1975
    Options
    good luck with your weight loss. you're in the right place for support and encouragement!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You've come to a great forum:flowerforyou: I'm sure you will find lots of information and support here! Good luck on your journey!:drinker:
  • D0ry
    D0ry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your warm hello :)

See you around!
  • bastabl
    bastabl Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello from bosnia ! I ll add u :)
  • Seventoad
    Seventoad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Dory, welcome to the site. This is the best place to achieve your goals. Lots of people here willing to help and encourage. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!