JULY SHREDDERS (week 7)

Options
Vans
Vans Posts: 388 Member
hey hey!! week 7 WOW!!

For those of you who have been doing the shred since June 1 CONGRATS!!

I am starting level 2 today!! July seems to be harder for me to stay on track with my workouts.

Since I am moving 12 hours North (Thunder Bay is on the top of Lake Superior.....the BIGGEST fresh water lake in the world!!!) so I have been visiting family...and have started to pack....I am also not working since I work with children and there is no school.......

but so far so good. I have not taken any measurements but I will later today!! I am still only 7 pounds lighter BUT I have lost 13 inches all over (3 inches on my belly alone!!)

I am also taking pictures today since I am ALMOST half way to my goal of loosing 20 pounds this summer!!

I hope everyone is doing great!!!

HAPPY SHREDDING EVERYONE!!!!:bigsmile: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Vans
    Options
    BUMP
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    hello shredders!!

Ive been bad, I have not shred in several days... I think wednesday was the last day I did. Friday I did went to a body combat class, I love body combat!! But thats it... This week my measurements didnt changed, only half an inch in the waist.. And weight is still the same.. Tomorrow morning I'll be working out real hard, I promise!!!

:blushing:

How are you?? You have been silent also....

Lets keep pushing play! :wink:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!
    Sorry I kind of disappeared for awhile. I'm the maid of honor in a wedding in about 4 weeks so my life is crazy busy with bridal showers, parties, and luncheons (sp?).
    Anyway, I'm still shredding though! The wedding was the whole reason I really got my butt in gear and started working out and eating right...four weeks left...it's crunch time now! And wedding-related parties mean lots of bad food! So I have to workout extra hard!

I lost 4 pounds last week! Finally got over my plateau!!! Woo-hoo! :happy:

ALSO, I looked at my measurements back when I ordered my bridesmaids dress and my measurements now...I've lost about 3.5 inches in my waist!!!
    And the best part? When I was trying to decide what size to get, I told the woman in the dress shop that I wasn't sure because I was losing weight, she said "oh, that's nice" and looked at me like I was just kidding myself. :angry:
    Well not only did I lose weight, I lost 3.5 inches! Ha! :laugh:
    I can't wait until my dress arrives so I can get it taken it!!! :bigsmile:

Vans - 13 inches!?!? That is awesome!!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    Good job keeping up even though you're moving! Moving can be so stressful! Sounds like you're moving to a beautiful area!

Karlira - a half an inch in one week is still pretty awesome!!! :bigsmile:
    What is body combat? I've never heard of that.

Hope everyone is doing well with their shredding! Have a great week! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Vans
    Options
    WOO HAve a good week end everyone!!:bigsmile: