Brazil Butt Lift Results

Options
Which Solution are you doing and how long did it take for you to start seeing results? Did you see an increase or a decrease in your butt size? Are you doing the meal Plan. What were your goals that motivated you into getting this workout program and are you having any success?

Replies

• HaRLo24
    HaRLo24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too!
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I have done a few of the workouts but don't own the program. It's sooo fun and challenging--of course I was heavier then..sigh.
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this program as well. :heart:
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for almost 3 weeks and maybe it is too early to see any real results. I do know that since I started, I am able to do more squats, lunges and push ups, which to me, means that overall, I am getting stronger. I have not applied the meal plan at all. I been doing the Flat Solution (Lift and Shape), but just started the Classic Solution (Combination) yesterday. Also, the first 5 days of started this program, I could hardly sit down with so much pain....lol.
  • fitby38
    fitby38 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i just orded the brazilian butt lift ... wont get it til saturday though ... but i wondered what others thought about it as well.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Personally i got bored with it. I was into it for a couple weeks, but having such a focus on lower body didn't keep me engaged. The cardio didn't get my heart rate up high enough to burn lots of cals, like I was used to with Zumba. My set is for sale on ebay right now :blushing:
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    Personally i got bored with it. I was into it for a couple weeks, but having such a focus on lower body didn't keep me engaged. The cardio didn't get my heart rate up high enough to burn lots of cals, like I was used to with Zumba. My set is for sale on ebay right now :blushing:

On the days that I had to do Cardio Axe, I replaced it with Zumba Fitness Express (20 Minutes). It seem to motivate me more.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    i just orded the brazilian butt lift ... wont get it til saturday though ... but i wondered what others thought about it as well.

Good Luck
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Which Solution are you doing and how long did it take for you to start seeing results? Did you see an increase or a decrease in your butt size? Are you doing the meal Plan. What were your goals that motivated you into getting this workout program and are you having any success?

I love BBL. I did it right after I finished P90X.
    Main reason to get it was that while P90X helped me lose weight, it left me without butt.
    I did the classic solution for 30 days (I took pics so I could tell the difference) and I think I got results. My butt got nicely lifted and more rounded but didn't get smaller. I lost inches on my thighs and my abs got firmer.

Now I use this workout when I want to quickly get my behind in shape but I replace Cardio Axe for other Cardio Routines where I burn more.

Right now I am doing P90X again but I am using High and Tight every other day in addition to whatever DVD I am supposed to do for the day. I also do Tummy Tuck instead of Ab ripper because it is a lot better IMO. On rest week I do Tight and High and Bum Bum
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I have done a modified version of BBL. My main reason for adding it as a program is because as a runner, I have weakness in my hips and glutes I had knee pain and needed to strengthen these areas. For that reason, I've done a little different plan than most. My goal is simply to work on these areas daily. I love Bum Bum and High and Tight. I did the Sculpt DVD once, but didn't really need it as I do so many other workouts.

I've notice results purely in the strength when I run and the areas, I genetically have no butt, so it's slowly working on building it. However, it's hard to do when I simply exercise it off as I build it at the same time. If I had anything to start with, I probably would notice better results faster, more to work with kind of thing.

The workouts are fun fun fun - you don't really need an ability to dance, and Leandro makes me laugh.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I've got it but have not started it yet; but look forward to it when I do. I am trying to ease myself back in to exercise right now by doing C25K. I plan on doing that for the month of March and then doing 30DS again as I got some awesome results last time. After that, not sure but this is certainly on my radar. My thighs and bum bum have always been my problem areas so I am looking forward to getting those back under control.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I have done a modified version of BBL. My main reason for adding it as a program is because as a runner, I have weakness in my hips and glutes I had knee pain and needed to strengthen these areas. For that reason, I've done a little different plan than most. My goal is simply to work on these areas daily. I love Bum Bum and High and Tight. I did the Sculpt DVD once, but didn't really need it as I do so many other workouts.

I've notice results purely in the strength when I run and the areas, I genetically have no butt, so it's slowly working on building it. However, it's hard to do when I simply exercise it off as I build it at the same time. If I had anything to start with, I probably would notice better results faster, more to work with kind of thing.

The workouts are fun fun fun - you don't really need an ability to dance, and Leandro makes me laugh.

Wow, I am impressed. Thanks
  • fjchao
    fjchao Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been doing it for almost 3 weeks and maybe it is too early to see any real results. I do know that since I started, I am able to do more squats, lunges and push ups, which to me, means that overall, I am getting stronger. I have not applied the meal plan at all. I been doing the Flat Solution (Lift and Shape), but just started the Classic Solution (Combination) yesterday. Also, the first 5 days of started this program, I could hardly sit down with so much pain....lol.

How were your end results for Brazil Butt Lift? I'm interested in doing the Flat Solution/ Lift and Shape and am curious about other people's results, but can only find results for those who did the Slim and Shape or Slim and Lift.
  • Afterblue
    Afterblue Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My butt is fine so my reason for doing BBL to reduce my hips and better define my lower half (which it also claims to help with). I am on week 4 and I have lost precisely...er...nothing. I can't see any difference, either and my snug pants are not fitting any differently. I did Slim and Shape. Have just transitioned to Classic.

My modifications:

After week 2, I replaced Axe with a Zumba 1 hour cardio workout because Axe wasn't doing it for me in terms of heart rate.

I did not follow the meal plan, but I consume 1200-1300 calories of clean, high protein meals with almost no processed carbs, a day (I hate all carbs. If I could exist on meat alone, I would. But I am determined to consume complex carbs with every meal). I eat every 4 hours except when I sleep.

I used 5 pound total ankle weights (2.5 pounds per leg). I used 8 pound hand weights (per hand)

I am not giving it up yet. I believe in giving every workout program at least 3 months for results.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

How were your end results for Brazil Butt Lift? I'm interested in doing the Flat Solution/ Lift and Shape and am curious about other people's results, but can only find results for those who did the Slim and Shape or Slim and Lift.

I do the flat solution and have been pleased. I can't say that I have inches gained, or a real butt as genetically I have nothing to provide. However, I can say what I do have now has shape to it, my jeans look better, and I have muscle control I never had before. I still am missing any major junk in my trunk, but that wasn't what I was looking for either. I also have better range of motion, better stability, and better structure and base to get me through injures related to my running.