Info on 30 Day Shred

Options
Anyone that has purchased the 30 day shred - can you tell me how many levels there are and how long are the workouts? Is the entire 30 days one CD?

Replies

• WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone that has purchased the 30 day shred - can you tell me how many levels there are and how long are the workouts? Is the entire 30 days one CD?

there are 3 levels all on 1 CD.... supposed to do daily, days 1-10, level 1, / days 11-20 level2 , / and days 21-30 level 3. YOU WILL LOVE TO HATE THIS WORKOUT!! HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!!!!!!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I agree...all of JM's dvds are great! Each level is just under 30 minutes including the warm up and cool down. And yes all three levels are on one cd.
  • Michelle_Nicole
    Michelle_Nicole Posts: 95 Member
    Options

The 30 day shred is made up of 3 workouts each around 20 minutes to 30minutes. You should do level 1 for 10 days then level 2 for 10 days finally level 3 for 10 days. You can do them every day or 6 days a week with one day to rest. They are all on one CD so you dont need multiple CD's to do it. You can get it on Amazon for about $8 or at Walmart for the same price I think. It is definitely worth it and a great workout!:happy:
  • lizziej78
    lizziej78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Only on day 2 but I'm LOVING this so far- it's unbelieveable how much I sweat in only 20 minutes!! There are three segments to each workout- 2 minutes of cardio, 3 minutes of stretch and one minute of abs (I think that's how it breaks down). Repeat three times and you're done.
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 6! And its working!! I'm seeing & feeling the results. The entire workout from start to finish is about 27mins.
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    a great workout 'love to hate this workout' as stated is such a true fact.... I have completed day 30 today and the results are good and im extremly happy. There will be times of soreness and thoughts of 'oh my god am i ever going to handle the next level' but you feel it working/ see the difference quickly and your body gets stronger. Im not JM hooked and am starting ripped in 30 on Monday!!

Good luck, x x
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I like the workout and really feel it afterwards... but I have to say that JM really annoys me. She just talks too much... but maybe it's just me. I found myself yelling at her yesterday :tongue:
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I finished day 6 of level 3 today. Losing more inches than pounds but that is fine by me. My advice would be to stick with it, even if you want to die. After day 4 of level 1 the pain will subside. I have done it 6 days a week taking Sundays off. About 27min with warm up & cool down.