Music Lovers?!

Options
Im surely one!
Im sooooo wanting to go to a show and soon! What concerts are you going to this summer? or soon? I really need some more music in my life its been so long since Ive been to a show (coming from a person who at least went to 1 or 2 a month) but fill me in on where and who you are seeing... and just so I can maybe find something new to listen to who is your all time favorite band and genre?!

My favorite band has to be Fall out boy .. I feel like a teeny bopper but i've been a fan since forever and saw them like 6 times they were fantastic live but now they're not together :( and for my favorite genre I don't have one! im very open-minded when it comes to music ill listen to just about anything

Replies

• Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I love music, I bounce around genres depending on my mood. Right now I'm listening to a lot of late 90's, early 00's R&B. I probably listen 10-12 hours a day. Sometimes sleep with it on really low...

As for shows, haven't looked into many. Not usually one for going out.
  • filthyassbassdrop
    Options
    currently obsessed with dubstep,drumstep and the newer style of drum and bass....i have always been a metal,punk,and hardcore kid......love rockabilly,reggae.......the oldies,esp doo wop and classic otis redding....my list of favs goes on and on....i don't wanna bore ya with every band i like so i'll just post this for now.......
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I love music, I bounce around genres depending on my mood. Right now I'm listening to a lot of late 90's, early 00's R&B. I probably listen 10-12 hours a day. Sometimes sleep with it on really low...

As for shows, haven't looked into many. Not usually one for going out.

aw come on! you gotta go to a show lol I Know it can be uncomfortable if you aren't into it but once the music starts its great
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    currently obsessed with dubstep,drumstep and the newer style of drum and bass....i have always been a metal,punk,and hardcore kid......love rockabilly,reggae.......the oldies,esp doo wop and classic otis redding....my list of favs goes on and on....i don't wanna bore ya with every band i like so i'll just post this for now.......

Rockabilly <3<3 (Personal fav is the Horrorpops)